BIG FART 1 YEAR 205 LBS DOWN

Harry Parkinson
on 1/13/07 9:31 pm - Maysville, MO
Well guys its been one hell of a year for me and you guys made it easier for me and I wanted to say thanks. its a big fart to be were I am today . Man what a year I have had. Jan 13th one year ago I was 360lbs and this morning I was 153 lbs !!!sometimes I still don't believe it. and I have mad so many changes in my life since the surgery too . Like I was my sons football head coach and I can cross my legs ! tie my own shoes! wipe my ass with ease!!!! clime stairs without pain . in fact I am back to work full time rebuilding a old bank in town into a bed and breakfast adding bathrooms and kitchens in all the offices. and its a 4 story building with just stares!!! my wood shop in on the fourth floor and the tool room in in the basement . I am doing the stares about 30 times a day and the surgery did nothing for my memory if you know what I mean. anyway last year I couldn't do anything and didn't have the ambition to even try and now with you guys help with the bumps in the road . I am a changed man completely. its a major fart to be a year out and steady on the scales !!!!! I am staying around 150ish but I am happy with myself today . except the old lady look butt necked !! i still don't like it but I would rather be health then pretty. and the lady's didn't laugh at me they like the extra energy I have now lol. well just had to say thinks guys and hope everyone has as much good luck with there trip as I did. may god bless. HARRY PARKINSON
Bobby C.
on 1/13/07 11:34 pm - Charlotte, NC
Wow, 205 lbs! That is great Harry! Congrats and glad you are feeling so much better! - Bobby
Tim A.
on 1/14/07 12:29 am
Good Job Harry - 205lbs in a year is great is a great big stinky FART. I have done 215lbs in 14 months so I understand how you feel. It's like you have been reborn into the old you. I rather have the loose skin that the extra pounds. Congrats, Tim
Deman
on 1/14/07 12:58 am - Gainesville, FL
Congrats. WOW 205 in a year.
Paul Gubrud
on 1/14/07 3:44 am - Pelican Rapids, MN
Harry, You deserve a great big FART! 205 pounds lost means you've lost more than weigh. In fact you've lost a whole person. Congratulations! I bet you feel like a different person than you did a year ago. I know I do. Keep yourself healthy... and happy. May Your Lantern Burn Bright, Paul
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/14/07 3:54 am - Japan
Man, Harry! 153 lbs? from 360 - you're really not half the man you used to be. Incredible, congrats! Dave
Steve Bacher
on 1/14/07 6:47 am - Louisville, KY
CONGRATULATIONS HARRY! That is one hell of a loss. I am only 4-1/2months out and hope I can do as well. Keep up the good work. Guys like you are a real inspiration. -Steve
Dx E
on 1/14/07 11:42 am - Northern, MS
Harry! Congratulations! Seems like just yesterday you were just starting out!! Keep up the Awesome new Life!!! Enjoy!!! Best Wishes- Dx
(deactivated member)
on 1/14/07 11:41 pm - Waterdown, Canada
Great job Harry! Keep it up! Jim
Tony Hackworth
on 1/15/07 2:37 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Way to go Harry! Awesome!
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views