Friends on ObesityHelp.com

sjbob
on 8/10/11 1:36 am - Willingboro, NJ
 One of the advantages of becoming friends with other people in OH is that you see what they are posting on all forums when you go to view your friends.  I just realized today that, when someone changes their avatar--like when they post a new picture showing them at a thinner weight, the picture in the Friends listing is automatically changed also.  Awesome!  I probably wouldn't have noticed it except I remember one man having posted his graduation picture recently in cap and gown and that's his new avatar.  By the way, after being here 11 years, I finally figured out what an avatar is.  
Bill B.
on 8/10/11 10:26 pm - NJ
You can never have too may friends Bob

sjbob
on 8/11/11 6:19 am - Willingboro, NJ
 Thank you for your support, but I was trying to point out what you can find out about other members whn you become friends on OH.  The only caveat that I've found on it is that it's very easy to respond to a friend's message without taking the care to see which forum they were on.  And, their posting clearly shows which forum they were responding to.  That's usually a problem when women respond to a man's post and don't notiice that he was making a response to the Men's Forum.

Thus, I'll occasionally point out that we only want contributions from Men here with few extraordinary exceptions.  But, I do understand that mistakes are made.

By the way, my wife and friends say that I tend to say in several paragraphs what most people can say it a few lines.  That problem is getting worse with age.  I remember when I'd have to write a memo at work and my boss would say that I wrote an epistle instead.  Gee, I do remember work even though I retired on disability in July 1992.  Bob
Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 37 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 95 views