199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

202.8: Last Weigh in

202.0: CW

Food: B

Water: A+

Vitamins: B

Exercise: B

Getting back into a routine after the last two weekends is tough. I allowed my head to focus completely on the two biking events, and tossed aside most everything else in my life. I'm getting there, but its not easy.

One thing making routine tough is work. I've been working to restructure my bosses department, and we found out that 3/4 of a dept is leaving the company all at once. We were restructuring their jobs, but what should have taken 4 months is being condensed into 2 weeks. There are rumblings that I may be restructuring myself out of my job. We'll see. I don't think I'll lose my job, but my job functions are likely to be changed significantly. For the better or worse, who knows.

Happy Fathers day!!!! I hope you all have a great day. for me, the hours on my bike these last two weekends gave me time for some introspection. My weight loss, and improved health is allowing me to watch and participate in my families growth. Best gift ever.

Have a great week all.

Don 1962
on 6/18/17 6:50 am

Last week - 183.8
This week - 183.6

Welcome back John.

Happy Father's Day to the Dads amongst us. Missed that boat. Looking back maybe that was a good thing. Had hard enough of a time "raising" myself much less another person or two! My father would have been 83 tomorrow.

Like how your phrased that restructuring your Bosses department. Could it be he is getting a pink slip and he doesn't know it yet? Getting laid off sucks and hope you dodge that bullet.

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Qajohn
on 6/18/17 5:14 pm - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

My boss is one of the nicest guys on the planet, but we think he lives in an alternate universe. He has no idea what I, or others do in his department. So when he was told to restructure, he was clueless. He's getting pretty close to retirement, so I'm hopeful that he decides to go soon. Meanwhile, I basically do his job for him. In return, he generally lets me do what I want with a lot of flexibility as long as I bring results.

82much
on 6/18/17 7:25 am
VSG on 11/28/16

290 High weight July 2016
211.4 Last week
212.1 Today

Food: B
Water: C
Vitamins: B
Exercise: D+

Weight has bounced all over this week by 3 pounds. I do believe some of it is due to dehydration. I have noticed that it can drop a few pounds the morning after a lot of yard work and sweating. I realize now that I am not taking in enough water to make up for the loss. I'm learning a lot on this journey :-)

Happy Father's day to all. John, your thoughts really hit home. I too have the best gift ever.

-b0b

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views