199.2: 2nd Surgiversary

201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

202.0: Last Weigh in

204.6: CW

Food: F

Water: B

Vitamins: F

Exercise: D

After all the crap I was eating on vacation, I'm actually a little surprised that I only gained a couple pounds (over two weeks). I leave again on Tuesday for another 5 day vacation. I really need to be careful these next couple days, because when I go see my parents next week, It'll be impossible to eat properly.

I spent last week with my kids in the North Carolina Mountains. Half the time I had no cell service which was kind of nice. I wanted to do two workout hikes, but only got one in. I did spend a lot of time walking so I suppose there's that, but I ate like **** This coming week, I wont get as much activity, so I'll have to be extra careful.

I hope everyone is having a safe Fourth of July weekend!

82much
on 7/2/17 7:26 am
VSG on 11/28/16

207.3 Last week
209.0 Today

Last weeks weight anomaly has corrected itself :-)
I feel good about all the yard word last week. Put in 10 aborvitaes (12 more to go) and shovelled 5 yards of soil. It is
the kind of exercise I like. But a good hike in the woods sounds gret. Haven't done that since I was a kid.

Have a happy and safe 4th!
-bob

Don 1962
on 7/2/17 8:56 am, edited 7/2/17 1:56 am

Last week: 183.0

This week: 185.0

Well nerts. Week was screwy. GF had long time family friend that passed Tuesday and funeral was yesterday in Jackson, MS. Had to knock off work early Friday to make it. That was after arresting a guy Thursday afternoon that we had been waiting on him to resurface for the last three - four months. Will take that long to get all the paperwork together to file the cases at the DA's office! Just like taking a dump - ain't no job done till the paperwork is done!

Yard work day here.

Happy July Fourth!!

Image result for drink and drive we'll provide the chaser

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

cabin111
on 7/2/17 4:01 pm

Highest about 300

Surgery 272

Lowest 187

Regain highest about 235

Last week 201

This week 201-200

Again, strange things are happening to my body. I'm reducing my sleeping pills and exercising more to compensate...To try and get a good night's sleep. Blood pressure is good. I got dehydrated one day this week...I spotted it right away (low blood pressure, high pulse, pinch skin test). If you pinch your skin and it takes longer than a second to come back into place, you are probably dehydrated. Grabbed the Gatorade...Was fine within an hour.

Since I've reduced my sleeping pills and just take the Xanax and melatonin, I will sleep for about 2 hours, then I'll awake with Restless Leg Syndrome. So I do a lot of leg lifting and grab my 10 pound weight and move it all around...I go to the other bed so my wife can sleep through this. This helps me go back to sleep...Go figure. This also aids with the weight loss. I got down to 198 the other day. I needed to see if I could stop losing if I needed to. Added more simple carbs (but not sugar)...That did the trick!! I gained 3 pounds in 1 day!!! So I will try and lose the right way...Exercise, water, potassium rich foods, and my exercise in the middle of the night. I'd still like to get down to 187...A good weight for me. I am pretty sure I can maintain at that weight...If I get there. Anyways, have a great week guys...Brian PS Only averaging about 6 hours of sleep a night. Running a bit on empty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu-nLBevYAE

billmacc7
on 7/2/17 6:29 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-229

Today-227

Downward movement always nice to see....

Food-C

Water-D

Vitamins-A

Exercise-B

Have a happy healthy week!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

yvranx42
on 7/2/17 10:03 pm
VSG on 02/01/17

High weight (June 2011): 328

Pre surgery weight (2/1/17): 283

M1: -32.5 M2: -11.9 M3: -16.4 M4: -12.6 M5: -14.6

Last wek: 199.4

This week: 195.0

Been a strong week - after coming back from vacation, been pretty vigilant with diet and exercise during the week, but then let up a little on the weekend.

Happy 4th!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 50 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 71 views
Sunday Weigh In