Sunday Weigh In

(deactivated member)
on 1/22/18 5:13 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Thank you Bob. We have lots of people coming around us right now.

feels_so_good
on 1/24/18 9:09 pm
VSG on 05/20/14

Sorry to hear of the loss and tragedy, Bill. Even tough men can accept help, glad to hear about the immediate support. I rarely pass on an opportunity to talk about long term care and recommend making use of a counseling service.

Taking many different personality assessments, I am aware that I am a fixer and with that I can come across as complaining. I've been a little grumpy over my modem breaking, shoveling 12" of snow, caring more about a Vikings loss than a person should about a sporting event, and picking up slack at work for peers on vacation. Hearing what really matters is grounding and reminds me to to not sweat the small stuff.

My diet has been varying by the day, either perfect or horrible. Perfect is ~1,000 calories with heavy protein and low carbs. Horrible days are ~5,000 calories eating and drinking all day long. More good days than bad days. Some moments of self reflection about still dealing with my grandma's passing nearly 2 months ago. Our mind moves on from constant focus - time heals. Major life events leave a finger print (or boot stomp) on us that has ripple effects. Recognizing how her passing has caused me to reflect and stress on finances is one impact. Realizing my avoidance of relationships and how thinking about entering the dating market has lead to some self-sabatoge is another area I'm working through.

Been charting my weight daily, 318.6 last Sunday, didn't weigh this Sunday - Monday was 320.2. Up #1.6

Best,
Todd

5'10" Male : Consult Weight 428 1/16/14 : Pre-op m1 -3, m2 -12, m3 0, m4 -27 : SW 386 : m1 -25, m2 -22 m3 -15 4 -12: LW 278 CW 320 : Total Loss 108

(deactivated member)
on 1/25/18 1:48 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

Todd, I have that same fixer mentality. And yeah, reexamining the important things is important.

I've been staying within my calorie limits. I'm not even really hitting them. I know my protein goals are not being met, and I am bringing that back into line. I've been living on protein bars and beef jerky, with the occasional hamburger or piece of chicken. I am really sick of protein bars. But this is temporary. I'll get through this weekend, and things will start to normalize again.

Don 1962
on 1/21/18 4:10 pm

Last week: 186.8

This week: 186.4

Last week was C-O-L-D! Forecast this week is for it to be warmer. TX has been hammered by the flu this year. Wild swings in the weather is not helping.

Pats going to another SB. Fingers crossed that for the historical perspective if not for the win Minnesota gets in for the NFC.

This week likely to be a tough week. Looking at taking my "baby girl" to the vet one last time. 17 years is a Hell of a run for a dog but she has developed renal issues to go along with her liver problem. Saturday going to Waco for a reunion of sorts of a lot of OH people from the old Texas Forum. Partly for catching up and for remembering a former Texas OH'er who passed on.

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

cabin111
on 1/22/18 3:04 pm

200 on Sunday...I hate weigh ins!! I need to keep active (or eat less junk)! Well off to pick oranges...Just to keep busy. Brian

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views