President's Day Weekend Weigh In

Don 1962
on 2/18/18 8:09 am, edited 2/18/18 8:10 am

Image result for bad tv screen

The TV at my house in regards to the NBA "All-Star" game this year. Heard some of Mr. James' comments regarding how "important" he is to the game and the public in general. Not helping his case.

Last Week: 187.4

This Week: 188.4

Damn Valentines Day candy! Need to get some new uniform pants soon so went to uniform store in Dallas to try them on. Needed to check the size so we can order them on-line. To be more comfortable I will need to get 36's instead of the 34's I've worn for over 7.5 years. Can still get into the 34's but pockets are pulled like they are too tight and the crotch was putting Mr. Happy in a major bind. 36's will be baggy in waist but gives Mr. Happy plenty of space. Not wanting to go up but ones I have now are getting thread bare. Despite size debate nice to replace them because of wear and tear and not because of out growing them!

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/18 3:02 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I'm cross posting! Maybe the mods will get me!

Oh no! Competing posts! I checked in at 267 3/4 lbs this morning, so I'm calling it 268. That's up three from last week. I suspect it may be from one of two things. I am finally getting back to eating regularly. That's one. The other was not dropping a deuce for several days, which happened (of course) after drinking my 32 oz of coffee, eating breakfast, and getting dressed for the day. I would like to be around 270, 275 tops. So all is good here, on several levels. Life is settling into its new normal.

billmacc7
on 2/18/18 6:12 pm - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-240

Today-240

Status Quo....

Eat Mindfully

Exercise Regularly

Drink Water Frequently

Take Vitamins as necessary

Food-C

Water-D

Vitamins-A

Exercise-C+

Have a happy healthy week

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

82much
on 2/19/18 5:15 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

202.1 Last week
196.3 Today

Food: C
Water: C
Vitamins: A
Exercise: F

The scale has been a little more fiendly the last couple of days. I've been watching my salt and carbs better. Still struggling with night eating, but making better snack choices. I am doing a lot of the shopping and trying to make sure there are more vegetables and protein in the house.
Is it common to have a mental regression? It seems like near a yaer out from urgery the mindless eating started. Or is it the lack of things to do in the late Fall and Winter?
Getting off the prednisone put me in a brain fog, but I am glad I am done with it now. Still walking with a cane but sciatica has gotten a little better.

Good week to all.

-bob

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/18 4:34 am
VSG on 10/11/16

I don't know about the mental regression part, but I do know I'm getting cabin fever. I'm doing tons of extra driving right now, but that's just sitting there looking out a window. I am really looking forward to being able to get back out on my bike, do some yard work, etc.

Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 20 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 20 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 54 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 76 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In