199.0 Today

Food: B
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: C

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

April Fools!

Happy Easter!
Weather is supposed to be decent in the Cleveland Area. Looking forward to spending it with
family.

Good week to all.

billmacc7
on 4/1/18 8:46 am - MA

High-346

Low-196

Last Week-240

Today-240

Status Quo... need to mix it up as would like to drop 20 lbs...

Happy Easter!

Have a happy healthy week!

Yours in WLS Journey,

Bill Mac

Don 1962
on 4/1/18 9:13 am

Last week: 189.8

This week: 189.4

All the walking at Lackland AFB did me more good than I realized. Impressive place. If you ever get to the chance to go watch a basic training graduation, go. For those of you who have been apart of a basic graduation ceremony, thank you.

Got home in time to watch the Lady Bulldogs advance to tonight's NCAA Final Four against Notre Dame. Both lady's semifinals went to overtime! Notre Dame and South Carolina almost went to double overtime. Despite wanting to take Norma to the Alamo we boogied out in advance of the Men's Final Four crowd getting there. Went to the Tex-Mex capital of Texas and found the best hole in the wall Bar-B-Que joint there is! It was a dump, heavy duty security screens over all the glass, in a rough part of town and had a mental health consumer off her meds putting on a floor show in the street.

Back to work in the morning.

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 4/1/18 1:16 pm
VSG on 10/11/16

I'm up a few pounds from last week, but within my normal range of up and down. I expected it would be this way, what with the Easter holiday and the incursion of our four grandsons and their parents. It has been four days of eating on the edge of good and bad, with some holiday treats thrown in. Tomorrow will see me back to my regular meal routine.

Last week 262 3/4 lbs

This week 266 lbs even.

We have 2-4" of snow expected this evening, but it isn't supposed to stick. Warmer weather is coming, and soon I'll be out on long walks with the dog and longer rides on the bike.

NCMTNEER13
on 4/2/18 8:42 am
VSG on 11/26/18

Monday-Thursday I did well with diet and working our, but Friday-Sunday was bad. I fell off my diet and was not too physical. Too many temptations this weekend. Time to dust myself off and climb back on.

Last Week: 304 lbs.

This Week: 306 lbs.

Not happy with this but I did it to myself. It just proves I must stay committed and can't cheat.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views