201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

213.0 Last Weigh in

214: CW

Food: D

Water: C

Vitamins: B

Exercise: F

Not bad after two tough weeks of eating. Also, I haven't been able to get back into an exercise routine after that long bike ride a couple weeks ago. Fortunately, the Achilles are healing and I'm starting to get back out on the bike again. All the exercise in the world isn't going to help overeating though. I need to be careful.

With the word cup finishing up this week and the Tour de France starting, the two mos****ched events worldwide are on at the same time. Not as big of a deal in the US, but still interesting to watch. Lots of drama in the world cup as they are now in the semi finals, and the first stage of the Tour de France finished like a NASCAR race with lots of crashes.

Looking forward to a better week of eating, but still another light exercise week. Hope you all are haveing a great summer so far, and as @don says are doing your thing.

Don 1962
on 7/8/18 7:33 am

Last week: 184.2

This week: 186.0

Too many trips to the recently reopened café showing up in the digits.

Tour de France, NASCAR, Formula 1, **** roach races (credit "Hawkeye" Pierce on an episode of MASH for that reference) only reason people watch is for the crashes! Serious note though without the safety features the cars and roaches have bike wrecks can result in serious injuries! More than road rash and broken bones. I was 10-11 and had a bike wreck that resulted in the brake lever handle going into my left thigh to the bone resulting in six stitches. Did not feel good at all. What I got for showing off to the prepubescent females standing outside the convenience store when I was getting off the bike while it was still in motion.

Y'all have a Great Week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 7/8/18 10:14 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Another week and my stone is still with me. I got some scans so we know it is the one I thought, and it is out of my kidney, heading for the launch tube - slowly. At least the pain attacks are not constant. All my life I've had women telling me I'll never know the pain of childbirth. This past week I've had a number of women say, "Yeah, I had a kidney stone and it was worse than childbirth!"

I did manage to shed my extra weight and then some though. Last week I had swelled up five pounds to 267. Yesterday I hit a new low of 259 3/4 lbs. Today's official weight is 260 1/4 lbs.

Two weeks ago 262

Last week 267

This week 260 1/4

I hope everyone has a good week!

82much
on 7/8/18 2:25 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

195.3 Last week
196.1 Today

Food: C
Water: A
Vitamins: A
Exercise: A

Been a good week for swimming and working around the yard. Took off work Friday to take the Mrs. to Amish country and Lehman's Hardware. Then lots outside work yesterday and today. Still trimming a tree, as I take a break to catch up with you guys. Drinking nearly a gallon a day of decaff sugar free iced tea. As always, I will attribute my weight gain/loss to something. This time it is from all the beef jerky we bought in Amish Country.

Good week to all.
-Bob

Greateight
on 7/9/18 5:54 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I am back from vacation in Italy. I was nervous after 10 days without weighing, but apparently the walking and swimming offset the pasta, pizza and wine.

2W 304.4

CW 303

looking forward to seeing Jimmy Buffet at Wrigley field on Friday night with my youngest son. Tomorrow is my last of the 6 month nutrition program. My understanding is that things start moving faster once that is complete

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

NCMTNEER13
on 7/9/18 6:12 am
VSG on 11/26/18

Start of 6 month pre-op diet (2/14): 320 lbs.

7/2: 284.6 lbs.

7/9: 284.6 lbs.

I stayed active and hit my step goals 5 out of 7 days. I didn't make the best food choices, due to the 4th and eating out a lot, but I stayed close to my calorie limits. I'm happy with staying even.

I'm glad to see there are other Tour De France fans out there. I figured I was one of a few in the U.S. that loves the TDF and watches it religiously. Its the only sporting event in the summer that I actually care about. The World Cup is exciting every 4 years, but I like the TDF better, even years when there isn't an American contender.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views