201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

214.6 Last Weigh in

215.4: CW

Food: C

Water: D

Vitamins: B

Exercise: D

Not a bad week because I reduced snacking, but still could have done better with food. I was able to get in a decent bike ride last Sunday, but had to blow off a 75 mile ride yesterday to get ready for a business trip today. Speaking of which, business trip to Colorado this week means I need to be careful with Mexican food again. This will also be a tough week for activity. I'll be taking a three day vacation next weekend to hang out in the Wisconsin Dells with Family, so I'll be absent from the weigh in.

The Michigan game wasn't televised here, so I tried watching Alabama. Ughh. After 10 minutes I had to do something else. I should have stayed up to watch Ohio State, but didn't. With the trip today, I'll miss out on most of the pro games also.

See you in a couple weeks.

Don 1962
on 9/16/18 6:51 am

Last week: 183.8

This week: 185.4

Like 'em or not Alabama is TOUGH for any team! Skinning the Land Sharks of the University of Mississippi, PC has taken over there no longer Rebels and dropping Ol' Miss, was certainly appreciated at the football watching party we were at in Tyler. Mississippi State plays there November 10th. State easily handled LSU-Lafayette 56-10 and with a last seconds chip shot LSU dropped Auburn by one - in Auburn. Ohio State beat TCU and the Longhorns gouged the Trojans. Giants come to "Jerryworld", AT&T Stadium, to play the Cowboys in their home opener.

Managed to mow Monday after Dr. appointment and there was enough regrowth to mow yesterday. Ready for that weekly chore to end for the year. Getting close to it. The drive through Christmas light park opens in two months.

Know what I need to do to get the numbers better. Just a matter of doing it!

Have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/18 11:28 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Last week I was at 260. This week I am at 258 1/2. I am on narcotic pain killers for the third time this summer. I'm not a wimp. I just keep having painful stuff happen to me. This last event was stubbing my toe twice over a period of several weeks. So what's so painful about that? It really hurts when the second time, you rip your big toenail half off all the way down to the quick, and then have to get the doc to chop it the rest of the way off - again down at the quick. It didn't even weigh enough to make a difference at the scale. I am two days past that and no pills today, so that's a positive move.

Have a good week everyone!

Greateight
on 9/16/18 12:17 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

Strong meme game this week John! That one might be able to last us through two weeks.

Don, my wife and daughter are going to Taylor Swift at AT&T in a couple of weeks. I have heard that stadium is pretty amazing but I've never been.

Bill - ouch.

Back to work this week. It went well, no impromptu naps in my office. I worked from home on Wednesday which helped break the week up, I think I'm going to do the same this week. Watched parts about 4 different games yesterday. Some of Notre Dame, Army, Ohio State/TCU and most of Baylor getting drilled by Duke. The big news around these parts was Wisconsin losing at home to BYU. College football Saturday's are the best.

LW 276.8

CW 271.4

Have a great week all.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 21 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 54 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views