201.6: 3rd Surgiversary

215.0: 4th Surgiversary

207.8: Last Weigh in

213.6: CW

Food: C

Water: C

Vitamins: D

Exercise: F

My weight actually went down to 205.6 just before the test. After a couple weeks of re-hydrating and refilling the poop shoot, I'm back to about where I was before. Last week was rough with food, exercise and vitamins. No traveling this week, and my new vitamin supply is here, so I should be back on track.

Temps in Minnesota are struggling to get out of the 40's and its been rainy. I'm thinking I need to start transitioning to a winter exercise regiment. There may be a couple of days to get outside and do some riding, and for sure I have fall chores outside to do, but its time to start a new routine.

Have a great week all!

(deactivated member)
on 10/14/18 5:20 am
VSG on 10/11/16

Last week 246 3/4.

This week 248 1/4.

I continue to loaf about the house on post op restrictions. Recovery is going very well, so well that I've transitioned from patient to impatient. My wife is watching me like a hawk to make sure I follow doctor's orders. Itching incisions are about the worst, followed closely by the tubes from the drains pulling if they get moved in the wrong direction. But overall, things are going very well. I am back to doing things like cooking, driving short distances, etc.

I still need either 2XL or XL shirts for my shoulders, but I am going to be wearing either 36 or 38 pants. I've tried on examples of both, and both fit depending on the cut, even though I still have some swelling going on.

I passed two years since surgery on the 11th. I've lost 233 lbs since I started. I haven't had any regain, and every time I think I've stabilized, I drop a few more pounds. I'm starting to look pretty bony now, and once I am off restriction, I intend to bulk up a bit more in the muscle dept. it's been a whole summer (since late June) of no work and light duty. It has been driving me nuts, but hopefully the end is in sight.

Have a good week everyone!

82much
on 10/14/18 7:19 am
VSG on 11/28/16

195.3 Last Week
195.5 Today

Cold but sunny here. With the last bursts of heat gone, I now remember how cold I get post surgery.

Went for a nice ride through Amish country yesterday. Not the touristy kind, the barefoot and in the fields kind. Bought cabbage to make sauerkraut. They didn't have enough at the roadside stand, so the young lady went into the field with a knife and cut me out a dozen, carrying them all back at once by herself. I kind of miss renting a cabin out there, but my brother still does, so I get to go out once in a while.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 10/14/18 7:22 am

Last week: 183.6

This week: 184.0

Rained like a cow urinating on a flat rock here yesterday. 2" in the rain gauge when it was done. More forecast for today through Tuesday with temps falling below 50! Plan yesterday was to take Mule to car wash getting ready for local festival next Saturday. Have to be done before Cowboys play this afternoon.

Few surprises in the SEC yesterday. Was hoping Arkansas would hold out against Ol' Miss but they fell in 4th quarter. Tennessee upset Auburn for their second loss in a row. LSU toppled #2 Georgia in Baton Rouge and LSU has another "dawg" fight next with M-State. Aggies squeaked passed South Carolina and Alabama handled Missouri with ease.

Got the reps on treadmill as needed. Was feeling particularly perky Monday and did SIX miles! Only did standard five Wednesday and Friday. Wednesday actually less than five. Was not feeling too perky after Monday and damn cell phones would not leave me alone! Did catch full five Friday.

Go do your thing!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Greateight
on 10/14/18 7:50 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Good morning. Its chilly here in Chicago as well. Didn't get to watch a ton of college football yesterday but I saw a little of Baylor hanging tough against Texas and the very end of Notre Dame eking it out against Pitt. Tomorrow night we are going to the Eagles. I have never seen them in concert but I'm looking forward to it. Unfortunately I have an early flight Tuesday morning.

I am really feeling the cold this year and its only October. I drive around with my car heater on and actually wear the pajamas that my wife had bought me year after year.

LW 260

CW 255.6

Have a great week guys.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

82much
on 10/15/18 5:13 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Funny you mention pajamas. Same thing here, I finally have been wearing ones the wife bought but I never wore before surgery :-)

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/18 7:23 pm
Qajohn
on 10/16/18 6:14 am - Woodbury, MN
RNY on 01/16/14

Sorry to hear about the job. Its happened to me as well. It took me a while to recover, but my career path is way better now than it would have been had I stayed at the old job.

Best wishes on your new job search.

(deactivated member)
on 10/16/18 6:34 am
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In