"Passing of Vita-Lady"

Batwingsman
on 2/19/19 7:41 pm, edited 2/19/19 8:02 pm - Garland, TX

(cross-posted from the general forum)

Just received this incredibly sad and stunning news of Michelle's sudden passing from her husband Don ("Vita-Guy"), via group email to the VL community .. Please keep him in your prayers, fellas ..

I am sending this to Michelle's old friends and people most important to her. She died due to an infection in her lungs which could not be controlled. I hope you will all remember her for the love she shared with the bariatric community. It is our intention to continue her mission at Vitalady. Don C * * * * *

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Batwingsman
on 2/19/19 7:49 pm - Garland, TX

Don also included this obituary for Michelle (her photo didn't cut and paste here, for some reason, btw):

Michelle Anne Curran, 69, passed into the arms of our creator on 2/16 at 10:05 PM at Good Samaritan Hospital in Puyallup, WA. At her side were her husband Don and son Ben.

Michelle, born 10/15/49 in Vallejo, CA the only child of William and Jeanne McClelland. She is survived by her husband, Don, son's Donovan and Ben Read, step children Kristopher and Michelle Curran, 3 grand and 5 step grandchildren and 1 great grandchild.

She was the founder and president of Vitalady, Inc. providing support, information and encouragement to those having and seeking bariatric (weight loss) surgery.

In lieu of flowers, it is requested you donate to Cascade Animal Protection Shelter, Sumner, WA or other not for profit animal shelter in her name.

A memorial service will be held at Hill Funeral Home 217 E Pioneer Puyallup, WA 98372 (253) 845-1172 on Monday 2/25 at 2:00.

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 55 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views