St. Patrick's Day weigh in

82much
on 3/17/19 9:00 am
VSG on 11/28/16

214.0 Last Week
211.6 Today

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

It's pretty much a big event in Cleveland. But as I get older I skip the downtown fuss and
stay home or at a friends house. Today mother in law is coming over, and maybe a few friends. I bought a corned
beef, Made one from a brisket, and made a corned Venison. So we will compare store boughten to home made. I made
one several months ago from a brisket and it turned out pretty well. The venison is an experiment (taking my wife
suggestion and not boiling them in the same pot)
I just know I will pay on the scale tomorrow for the salt :-)

Good week to all

-bob

Don 1962
on 3/17/19 12:17 pm

Last week: 183.6

This week: 185.0

Thanks for getting us going today. I was in the process of getting this going this morning when the GF said "Honey". Knew what that meant! Her boss Friday told her she could take over the larger office space of the accountant she worked with that got a new gig at the local community college. Fortunately moving her into the new office did not entail moving the furniture! Just files and personal property. I was the muscle and got Schlotzsky's for my assistance. We have a belated birthday supper at the seafood joint tonight since brother had scope job on his knee week we would have gone.

Know where I screwed up this week. Ate lunch 5/5 at local cafe and walking got out of whack. Had to cut it short a couple of times but did full distance Thursday. Saturday was yard work day. Visit with PCP Thursday AM was good. Lab numbers were down the middle.

Y'all be careful!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Greateight
on 3/17/19 12:45 pm
RNY on 08/29/18

LW 208.8

CW 208.8

We finally ended our streak of under 60 degree days on Thursday. Our last 60 degree day was on Halloween. So 133 days without cracking the 60's. Unfortunatley, we started a new streak on Friday and its been three more days without hitting it.

Definitely avoiding the Chicago St. Patricks Day craziness. Although the Wrigleyville police blotter from March 17 always makes for classic reading material from the safety of my home in the burbs.

Have a great week, everybody.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

DonRobbie
on 3/17/19 2:36 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last Week 248.6
This week 244.8

Duluth Trading had a sale last week so I figured I'd snag some clothes to "shrink into." Bought a couple long sleeve shirts and a jacket in large (all I had for long sleeves and coats were 2xls and those were fitting pretty oddly at this point) and then a bunch of medium short sleeves for later. When they showed up, most of the mediums fit now (the two outliers I can get them on and buttoned but they're too tight to look good). They don't look like something I should be able to fit in, but I do. Not sure when my perception of "normal" sized clothes is going to change.

Don 1962
on 3/18/19 3:22 am

After years and years of having to buy larger sized clothing buying smaller clothes puts the zap on your head. It will take it a while to become your new norm. You lose weight faster than your mind can process what is happening. Remember being in a Tractor Supply Store in Daltonville, GA when I fit in a pair of size 40 jeans. Think I shrieked with glee from the fitting room.

(deactivated member)
on 3/19/19 4:59 pm
Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 57 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 79 views