Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 5/19/19 5:58 am

Image result for police week 2019

Last week: 185.8

This week: 185.8

Can live with that but still have room for improvement. Knee heeled up enough that I managed to get on treadmill again a couple of times this week. Not at normal speed, five miles in 69:00, but I made it through the five miles.

This past week was National Police Week where the fallen are remembered. They are remembered every day by their family and friends. Know some of the people behind the names on the the wall in DC. Reminds you of what you have on the table every day. Have another police funeral this afternoon. Officer was 50 years old and had a heart attack or a stroke on duty. Didn't know the man but know one of his coworkers and told him I'd be down there.

Have a Great Week, Guys!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 5/19/19 7:54 am
VSG on 11/28/16

God Bless and protect our men and women in Blue.

213.1 Last Week
215.1 Today

Nice day today for yard work!
I've kept in touch with lilbilljr, he said to say hello to everyone. I'm still trying to convince him to return and
not pay attention to the catty people on some other forums :-)

Good week to all

-bob

DonRobbie
on 5/19/19 11:30 am
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 227.8

This week 228.0

Doing Colonoscopy prep this weekend. From what I've read DSers take longer to get cleaned out so I started the liquid diet yesterday. I have that wonderful event on Monday and then I work a 3 day week, then I've got a week off of work and get to take a 'mini-vacation' (traveling to Kansas to get together with family and attend a 30 year high school reunion.

My memory is a bit fuzzy on the numbers but I think I'm actually still a little heavier than I was when I graduated high school. I was 133 pounds for years as a teen, then the summer between my Sophomore and Junior year I exploded up to about 170 and then started on the roller coaster of gain and loss and gain that we're all familiar with. If I recall correctly I was just over 200 when I graduated. When I met my wife in my Junior year of College I had just gotten down to 185 (and promptly went back up to 200 over the course of the year). Eventually I arrived at 360 pounds and the decision to have bariatric surgery. So for folks I've run into in the intermediate years I might be thinner than they expect but for most I'll look about typical I suppose.

I'm not sure about the logistics on weighing in next week. I will try to make it happen but I may miss.

Greateight
on 5/21/19 5:09 am
RNY on 08/29/18

LW 208.4

CW 210.2

My waist and chest measurements were actually down this week, so not sure if I'm getting denser or what. I think that now that I am through the fast losing stages, I am going to with back to daily weighing so that I can watch it carefully, though.

Have a great week, guys.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Don 1962
on 5/21/19 4:11 pm

"Uh, my name is Don and I'm a scale *****"

Think I'm due for a battery change in mine. They were all over the place this AM. Always go best 2 out of 3. Unless I don't like what I first see then I stop at once!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 33 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 79 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 92 views