Pre 7/4 Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 6/30/19 7:45 am

Image result for fourth of july

Last week: 188.6

This week: 187.8

Better! Getting back on track post vacation with the walking and trying to eat better. The crockpot is mine and finance's best appliance. Crockpotted roast or beef tips, ham steaks from the store, grilled/boiled shrimp and Dickie's Bar-B-Que turkey, ribs or pulled pork are primary protein sources. Sides are another issue. Some of the choices we make are not the best.

In other news: Either the third time is a charm or three strikes and you're out. There was an escalation in our relationship. Proposed in Vegas, she said "yes", she's got her dress already! Still have pre-nups and wedding planning to do. That around Summer, football road trips and school audits later in the years. Woman moves from Metro Atlanta, GA to BF Trinidad, TX, pop. 886, just for you and been here three+ years. You put ring on it!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Greateight
on 6/30/19 8:09 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Congratulations, Don! I know that we prematurely congratulated you back at Christmas, but now it is the real deal. I am going to one of my best friends second wedding celebrations next weekend. They just had a quiet wedding in Nantucket and then are having a party back at their house.

Ate like a Bariatric patient this week and the scale showed it. Determined to get to 195 and complete "Glen" workout before declaring maintenance.

LW 211.2

CW 207.2

Have a great week, al!

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Don 1962
on 6/30/19 5:31 pm

Thanks. Third time is a charm or three strikes and I'm out!

DonRobbie
on 6/30/19 12:31 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 212.4

This week 212.8

Looking forward to the extra money I'll be making this week (Get an extra 8 hours for the holiday, plus my monthly safety and attendance bonus, plus pay for some online training I had to do). Also imagine I'll see a few fireworks through the windshield. One of my daughters DMs a D&D game at the house and they've been ordering Pizza. I have discovered I can eat a slice of thin crust and not die (or wish that I had) so I've had pizza the last two weekends. My ambition for next weekend is to make a fathead pizza for at least my own consumption and head this off at the pass.

Been struggling a bit with fatigue. It's gotten fairly hot (low 90s) and I'm not sweating profusely like I did when I was heavy but it just completely zaps me. Been trying to push fluids because I've been flirting with dehydration. After doing the family grocery shopping marathon (4 stores including Sam's to get all the special requests) I wound up flopped on the recliner and downed a large unsweet tea from Sam's, a 20 oz bottle of water and an 11 oz coconu****er. So I think I was a little parched.

DonRobbie
on 6/30/19 12:33 pm
DS on 12/18/18

...and I'm an idiot. Grats Don on the pending nuptials. I realized I hadn't said anything about a millisecond after I hit "submit".

Don 1962
on 6/30/19 5:33 pm

Don't sweat it. Stay hydrated.

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/19 6:18 pm

Congratulations Don! Sounds like you're happy with decision and everything worthwhile in life involves taking some chances.

Things are bau for me on weight and workouts. Just trying to get a new business off the ground. Now that my kids are grown, I need to have other areas to find challenge and fulfillment. At least till grandkids arrive.

Don 1962
on 7/1/19 3:09 am

Thanks.

Need to tell the parties involved to get busy!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 36 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 62 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 95 views