Sunday Weigh-in

Willie H.
on 9/29/19 4:35 pm
VSG on 08/26/14

Hey guys,

Last week 251.2

This week 248.7

Almost forgot to weigh in! knowing I would be accountable helped me stick to a plan. Back under 250 lbs again! Hopefully eventually I will get under my low of 247 lbs! Good day today, walked 9 holes of golf, played ok.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/19 5:41 pm

Sounds like you're on the right track.

I weigh myself every morning first thing. I've gotten it down to a science where I know my weight pre and post bowel movements, dehydrated or not, etc. Then I track the nutrition (not calories) so I get in enough protein, fiber, etc.

I also track steps to make sure I'm doing something everyday. The more I do, the more I am willing to do.

It's somewhat of a self fulfilling prophecy on health.

Don 1962
on 9/29/19 6:03 pm

Image result for when I weigh its after I poop meme

Willie H.
on 9/30/19 7:32 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Funny!

I weigh myself with my shoes and clothes on. I know most like to weigh themselves with their shoes off and only a towel, underwear or even naked. But I like to think my weight is as people see me, also it helps me when I do go to the Doctors, take my shoes off to be weighed and its a couple lbs lighter than what I think I am.

Great idea with the steps. I am fortunate to be in an office with a 2 floor large Storage warehouse behind me, I'm able to walk around it each day. Around and through the hallways of each floor is around 4,000 steps. So I go once in the morning for 30-35 mins, once in afternoon 30-35 mins, and some days I am able to get in about 15 mins of steps at another storage bldg down the street, so by the time I leave to go home I have my 8,500-10,000 steps at a good pace. Then once I get home I walk the dog about a mile or so (his pace of course) and that is about another 2,000 steps. I'm pretty consistent in doing this keeping track on my phone.

Now I just need to work on journaling the nutritional part. Although I am Intermittent Fasting I don't want to do like some and over eat in that 8 hour window. So I'm back to using MFP. Only been about been a week but a good start. Thanks for the encouragement!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Don 1962
on 9/29/19 5:55 pm

Glad you joined us Willie!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In