Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 10/6/19 7:45 am

Image result for bathroom scale meme

Last week: 187.8

This week: 188.8

Guilty. Too much road kill this week. Was at in-service for two days this week so instead of normal protein bar lunch was Sonic cheese sticks and local cheap eats Tex-Mex tostada/chalupa. Not enough exercise and skipped yard work since not enough rain to make it grow tall enough to justify cranking up a mower. Good though since was able to chip down on "honey-do's" getting house ready for guest. Other than mom, brother and the Orkin man - never have company!

Jim - going to have to scratch meeting in Waco. Calender is just too full. Sorry.

Have a Great Week, Gents!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 10/6/19 7:51 am
VSG on 11/28/16

215.8 Last Week
213.7 Today

I'm happy about the drop in weight. Just have to keep it up. I'm adjusting a few things in my diet and supplements that I added on top of my vitamins and calcium. Yard work at minimal, as the grass ain't growing much, but leaves are starting to drop from the oak trees. Started touching up peeling paint on the house. It turning out to be a whole lot more than a few spots. Probably a new paint job next summer. Man I hate scraping and painting.

Now for sports talk. Most of you know I'm not too well versed in it. But, I have been into the our high school games. Most Fridays in the fall my wife and I get out to the game (our daughter is in the Marching Band). I have to admit we both now watch the game with enthusiasm. Friday - Pirates (our team) 33 - Blue Devils 22.

Tomorroe Browns vs 49ers

Good week to all

-bob

Greateight
on 10/6/19 10:31 am
RNY on 08/29/18

I think that Friday night High School football is the best entertainment value in the country.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

DonRobbie
on 10/6/19 12:23 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 192.6

This week 191.6

Haven't been eating all that well the last couple weeks but have been getting plenty of steps. Last week at work was kind of a mess. They changed the software we use for managing inventory and doing invoices and it's had the warehouse tied up in knots so I've been doing some extra work helping to get my trucks loaded and out the door.

Greateight
on 10/7/19 4:14 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Happy Monday, all!

I have a short work week because I am headed down to Texas for a meeting on Wednesday and then up to Waco to see my daughter and meet her boyfriend. Hopefully, we find our way to Pappas Brother on Wednesday or Thursday night. My work trip just happened to coincide with Baylor homecoming, so the free flight and car rental are being offset by jacked up hotel rates.

Don, I will be back for graduation in the spring, so maybe we can plan something then.

LW 214.4

CW 213.8

Have a great one, guys.

Jim Age 57 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

Willie H.
on 10/7/19 6:31 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 248.7

This week 247.5

LOVE that Dr Now!!!!

Sorry for late weigh-In. Pretty much stuck to my Intermittent Fasting and all except one day logged in my food at MFP. Had one hiccup Saturday and broke fast late at night, but got back up on the horse knowing I would be accountable for weigh-in. For the most part I did well although my Inept Sorry JETS did not! !

Got my exercise in, did 10,000 steps each day except for yesterday. Definitely harder to lose weight now but have to realize that slow and steady is the key, and each step contributes toward completing the journey. Back at my low again-247. Once I break under it, it'll be my first milestone!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 10/8/19 11:35 pm

Weights good, exercise is good, eating is bad. I guess the challenge is what keeps life interesting.

Go Jets, I mean Knicks, I mean Giants - well at least we have the Yankees. Otherwise I'd have to move.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 31 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 58 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 91 views