Sunday Weigh-In

Willie H.
on 11/4/19 6:59 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week: 246.6

This week: 247.5

Not a good trend- +2 lbs in last two weeks-and back over 247! But I said I would be honest and accountable. May be the weather or lack of focus but not a good last 2 weeks. And my JETS suck!! The important thing is that I stick with this because this is the TIME of year that I can completely sabotage all my hard work and effort. So back to the drawing board, Intermittent Fasting, recording in MFP, drinking water and walking 10,000 steps each day. The good thing is I saw a friend over the Weekend at Kalahari Resorts in Pa. He has lost 68 lbs having the Vertical sleeve done 2 months ago. He was making sure that he was getting in his protein and asking me questions about the VSG which kind of brought me back to when I first started 5 years ago. He looked really good and so much younger! So that kind of gave me a jumpstart back into committing myself to the routine that I need to be. So next week, I'm looking forward to either a lost or at least not a gain. The scale does not lie-what a tattle tale!!!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/5/19 7:37 pm

Sounds like you're doing the right stuff. Keep it up and you'll be fine.

Willie H.
on 11/6/19 6:42 am
VSG on 08/26/14

I gotta. One employee just brought in all the left over Halloween candy!! I allowed myself to have 2 small Peppermint Patty's but only within my 8 hour window and I also recorded it in MFP. Also going to start doing body exercises in morning before walking dog- Crunches, Burpees and stationary bike as a start

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/7/19 10:25 am

Alright now your causing trouble. The small peppermint patties are one of my absolute favorites. I'm probably gonna buy some just because we talked about it.

The good news is just being aware and keeping in moderation will take care of things. The slip ups are guaranteed are need to be part of the plan.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 22 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 55 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 78 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 90 views