Sunday Weigh-In

Willie H.
on 11/11/19 6:35 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week: 247.5

This week: 247.7

Gained .02 lbs-not too bad. Not an eventual week in any way other than just off routine. JETS actually beat the Giants and LSU won! Kind of in funk with this weather and early darkness but not an excuse. Just haven't been motivated to get on the wagon which is strange since I KNOW this time of year is my worse eating wise and until all these Halloween goodies are out of the office it will be torture! For now just need to stay under 250 and then make a big push to get under 245 and remain there for a while. Baby steps, journaling, exercise, good food choices. Journey of 1,000 miles begin with our first few steps!!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/19 6:20 pm

I was also shocked to see the Jets win, and happy to see Alabama lose. Both were competitive games, albeit battle for the college top spot vs bottom with my NFL home teams.

I wouldn't worry about the weight - the .2 could just be tissue paper stuck to your butt. I usually allow for a couple of pounds variation as normal range based on hydration levels.

Willie H.
on 11/12/19 7:29 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Yea, that's it, that darn tissue paper!

I'm ok with it. I'm in a battle and sometimes I'll advance and sometimes I'll retreat but hopefully in the long run, I'll make inroads in this battle one inch, one pound at a time. The key is to be honest and accountable so that I never get back to where I was before. In all of us, our overeating is more than just a hunger issue. So journaling, sharing, taking accountability helps us to pinpoint not just what we are eating, but even more- so what's eating us!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views