Sunday Weigh-In

Willie H.
on 11/25/19 11:05 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last Week 249.5

This week 251.3

Got on scale and it said "to be continued!!"...one at a time please.."

Ok, on a roll now-literally on an unstoppable binge ROLL!! I Just haven't been attentive to my program. No excuses, just haven't been accountable and have enjoyed eating bad foods. Ever since Halloween and sweets were brought into job I've been gobbling them up! darn those Peppermint Patty's-my weakness and downfall! Haven't I.F. in 2 weeks and haven't recorded on MFP since 11/06!

EVERY year at this time I fall for it like Charlie Brown does with Lucy kicking the football!! Not going to make excuses though, it's on me, gotta stop the roll! last night I stopped eating at 7:00 and today I didn't eat until 12:00 so I'm back on I.F., it seems to be the best and most sustainable program for me.

At least I haven't went back to my old toxic relationships with Lil Debbie, The Suzie Q and Twinkie Twins, and those old Cougars Mrs Butterworth and Aunt Jemima! Those girls were toxic!

Ok, seriously, the challenge has been put before me- let's see how I respond to it!? I WILL be back on point next week!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 11/26/19 11:38 pm

Susie Q's used to be my downfall but I'm good with them now. Peppermint Patti's are trouble along with with glazed croissants and apple turnovers. I still eat too much sugar daily but I try to get in a lot of protein, fiber and exercise to keep it in balance.

Willie H.
on 11/27/19 6:34 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Yep, me too! Still have that sweet tooth. Apple Turnovers and Glazed Almond Croissants-yummm! Sometimes they call for me at Kings! Good thing I know that with my hypoglycemia I will get weak and the jitters later if I eat one w/o having protein. So for the most part I am ok, but once or twice a month.......? I try to keep Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chews around, or Quest Protein Snacks for a treat in afternoon, even a Chocolate Protein Drink. For the most part it helps me from going way off program. Recording in MFP helped me see that munching on peanuts (low carbs and high fiber) adds a LOT of calories daily (160 calories an ounce!!) so I need to stop that and perhaps go to carrots or something else-any ideas?? Each day I just need to change something. Still comes down to CI****alories In, Calories Out)We're definitely in a battle!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views