Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/8/19 7:24 am, edited 12/8/19 8:38 am

Related image

Last Week: 186.6

This Week: 186.2

I guess living right is paying off. Okay, maybe not living right but because of how much time I'm stuck in the office and the limited lunch options where I work protein bars are my lunch go to. Haven't even touched a "dude food" in months. Able to get back to normal routine on treadmill this week. Except for Monday. The Mrs. had gone to quickie oil change place to have flat fixed. Nail in sidewall so not fixable so have to replace soon. They put wheel back on car and she left. They forgot to tighten the lug nuts!! Calls me and tells me wheel came off and she is on side of road. Luckily when it came off it went across four lanes, three travel and one left turn, of traffic without hitting any other vehicles and came to rest in front yard of a house. She got it to the shoulder like she should and stayed calm in the process I might add. Load on roll back to take it to body shop at dealer then went to tire change place. Being very cordial and very cooperative regarding getting things fixed both at local and corperate levels.

We'll know shortly but it looks like LSU, Ohio State, Clemson and Oklahoma will be the final four in football. Will stick with the SEC to go the distance. I give you the Alabama and Georgia NCAA Championship, and Cowboys Super Bowl t-shirts for this year!

Image result for white t shirt

Have a Great Week you bearers of the prostate gland!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 12/8/19 1:18 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last Week 191.2
This Week 184.2

Still bouncing around in the same neighborhood I've been hanging out in since the end of September. Liked how my gut looked at 180 and had set a new new goal of getting into the 170s (previous goals 200 and 185) but I think that may not happen. I don't like how poochy my gut is but absent plastics I don't think there's much to be done for it. I have a decent sized pile of skin at my midsection. At 180 it looks fairly flat (albeit very wrinkly) at 185-190 I progressively get more muffin top over my shorts.

To be honest other than my vanity about my gut I could probably stand to put on a little weight (especially upper body muscle).

Not sure what is going on in Football this week. I hope for great games for all who follow the progress of the pigskin and for a great rest of the weekend for all of us.

Don 1962
on 12/8/19 4:16 pm

Lose skin is the trade off for better health. If there are not any problems related to the skin breaking down, rashes, infections and you are comfortable in the lose skin, or can live with it, plastics are totally optional. I was told I "deflated well" by one plastic surgeon I conferred with. Could use the cottage cheese sucked out of my thighs but 1. I've lived it with it for 10 years and 2. I'm a wus when it comes to pain!

(deactivated member)
on 12/10/19 6:49 pm

I tell many people on OH the reality that your goals don't mean sqwat, especially with a DS procedure. I always get negative comments back but I'm always right on this.

When you said you goal was 200lbs, I'm pretty sure I told you you're headed a lot lower. You'll likely hit the 170's without any trouble. Your challenge now is to deal with the non wls part of the equation:

• Start working out daily, nothing crazy but shoot for 10k steps a day and measure.
  • Lose skin is guaranteed for anything north of 100lbs lost. It will get a little better over a couple of years but still loose.
  • Figure out maintenance mode right about now, although your true maintenance weight won't likely be known until 2 to 3 years out.
Willie H.
on 12/9/19 9:46 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last Week 251.3

This week 251.4

Ok, doing better-put a finger in the dam. Would like to get back under 250, but considering it's this time of year I'll take staying around where I am until after the holidays, but I'm gonna keep on trying! JETS won an ugly game - but they won! So sad I've accepted such a low bar-but I am a JETS fan!! Stuck to a few days on I.F. and low-carb. Only way I can maintain this time of yea but staying away from the sweets are the hard thing. There is a Chocolate Mousse in our fridge at work staring me right in the face!!

Last week it was a pumpkin cheesecake! Keeping my Atkins Endulge candy bar by me so I can at least eat it when I get that sweet tooth! Oh The Pain!!!

Who said this was the "easy way out"?

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Don 1962
on 12/9/19 3:58 pm

Who said this was the "easy way out"?

Asshats that don't know better!

Willie H.
on 12/9/19 10:00 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 253.3

This week 251.4

My bad! Actually last week I was about 2 lbs heavier so I did ok this week!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Willie H.
on 12/16/19 9:55 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last Week 251.3

This week 251.4

Back to being more aware of what I need to do

Willie H.
on 12/23/19 9:45 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 251.4

This week 253.5

Killing the sweets. "Somebody Stop Me!" Just have to try to maintain within a few lbs until after the holidays.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views