Almost New Year's Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/29/19 8:52 am

Image result for father time 2020

Last week: 186.4

This week: 184.6!!

That is not reversed because of dyslexia! Was at 185.0 then took the morning whiz and got on scales again. Every bit counts! Having snot box issues so that limited the walking this week. As always plan on working at it more. Like everyone else went a little heavy on Christmas dinner.

Hope your holidays have been within tolerances so far. No complaints from here. The Mrs. not happy with her new computer bag so it has been returned and it's replacement is being sought. Wants "husband proof" protection for her laptop in case he drops it out of the back of the car again. Fingers crossed I can find something along the lines of what I'm looking for at Academy. Pelican or Plano hard case with foam lining. If not know where it is on line.

College Football: Then there were two. LSU vs Clemson. SEC vs ACC for the big one. M-State playing Louisville Monday afternoon in the Music City Bowl in Nashville. Haven't fixed my cowbell from where clapper flew out Thanksgiving Day at Golden Egg game against Ol' **** Cowboys season likely ends today along with Jason Garrett's head coaching days.

Happy New Year!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 12/29/19 12:33 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

220.2 Last Week
220.0 Today

Hope everyone has a Happy, Healthy New Year!

Cheers!

-Bob

DonRobbie
on 12/29/19 1:19 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 186.2

This week 185.2

In an awkward in between place on pants.The 34"x29" pants I've been wearing are falling off of me. Unfortunately that style has been discontinued by the manufacturer so I can't just go a size down. Tried two different brands in 32", ranged from cozy to tight. It'd just be nice if everyone used the same ruler to measure these things.

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/19 2:31 pm

I'd suggest pants with the stretch feature. Many jeans have it even in smaller waist sizes. I wear Lee Jeans most of the time and they stretch and move as needed so I like em a lot. Pretty much my go to pants everyday.

Don 1962
on 12/29/19 5:24 pm

It'd just be nice if everyone used the same ruler to measure these things.

You got that right!

(deactivated member)
on 12/29/19 2:36 pm

Minus 8lbs this week.

I had gained a lot of weight over the past month, mostly from keeping an irregular sleep schedule and eating ridicules amounts of sugar (candy). This past week, I cut done on the sugar, slept more consistently and sneaked in a few bike rides when the weather allowed.

The weight loss week was a double benefit since it included a number of major bowel movements that felt fantastic afterwards.

Willie H.
on 12/30/19 7:59 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 253.5

This week 256.1

Last two weeks have been "Sweets Overload!" All of us on the job have said it is enough and threw out all the extra cookies, cakes and candy!! I really envy those who have no problem whatsoever with the food before them but I am a food addict and like an alcoholic "If it is there I will come!"

Starting today I am back on high-protein, low carb, Intermittent Fasting and exercise. Gonna be a tough 3 days to start (3 days of no carbs gets the cravings out of me-also the Keto flu!) but I'll have to pull through it and get back on track! No use getting bummed out or bemoaning the fact I've gained 10 pounds since my low under 247 in October. Hmmm, what can I learn from this? Just goes to show that it is a WOL and we all have to stay accountable and keep working the program.

I've REALIZE NOW that I've become complacent at around 250 lbs, once I noticed I was having trouble getting and staying below it, I just accepted it. But In looking at 600 lb life "Where are they now?", Dr Now made it clear that it really all comes down to HOW MUCH we eat, so regardless of exercise, I.F., low carb, high protein, I need to cut down on the quantity and eat less. So I've made a new goal to get to 220 lbs, recording my food each day, eating less food with more nutritional dense properties, and exercising at gym in tandem with my walking program.

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

82much
on 12/31/19 3:01 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

I had some regain. The Doc was OK with it, saying I have surpassed their goal, but I know it is from old habits creeping back. But I know I have this tool, my sleeve, and I'm making strides in the right direction.

May the New Year be good for all of us!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 29 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 57 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 77 views
Sunday Weigh In