Happy New Year Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 1/5/20 8:10 am

See the source image

Last week: 184.6

This week: 186.4

Uh oh! Not good but the ride continues.

Congratulations to both of the Houston teams for winning yesterday in nail biters. The Houston Texans and the former Houston Oilers aka: the Tennessee Titans. Looks like Tom Brady may, I said may, be hanging up his cleats. Rumors still floating around about Jason Garrett and the Cowboys parting ways. Contract expires January 14th and if it's not renewed it is the same as firing him without coming out and saying "You're fired!" He'll get a "gimme a job" job in front office. Speaking of coaches scratching their unemployed butts - Joe Moorehead is GONE from Mississippi State after two years. Be interesting to see who comes in next.

Go forth and have a GREAT WEEK!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 1/5/20 1:10 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 185.2

This week 184.6

Scale's still stuck. It's been a crazy couple of weeks at work, glad to be back to our regularly scheduled programming.

(deactivated member)
on 1/5/20 1:51 pm

My weight is back to a normal range that varies 2to 3lbs weekly. I had been up a lot pre Xmas but things gravitated back to normal on their own.

Exercise is good so hopefully work will be fruitful in 2020.

Since the Jets were never in it, the next best thing is the Pats are out. Looking forward to their long term demise.

Cheers

Willie H.
on 1/6/20 8:40 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Last week 256.1

This week 253.3

Whew!! Doing better and going back in right direction! 260 would of been devastating! Had to expunge self of sweets, so went low-carb and started doing resistance training at gym with wife. Keeping some sugar-free treats around the job because just today someone brought in mousse pie, pastries, chocolate balls and chocolate chips with Hershey kisses in the middle. Now back on path to get under 247 lbs and go toward goal of 220 lbs. I like I.F. because I eat less and I like low-carb because it gets my sweet monster under control but I have never done both at the same time. I think it's time the two shall meet! Hey, Patriots lost and Minnesota won, so I'm ok with that. Wish the Bills would of won, Allen is a really good QB but very young (23), made some mistakes but otherwise played a great game-He'll learn! Just too bad he is in my division with the JETS!!!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views