Feel good-thank you

Willie H.
on 1/10/20 8:34 am
VSG on 08/26/14

Appear to be back on track after a disastrous two months!!! Getting in my 10,000 steps at work. Going to gym 4 days a week for resistance training and more cardio. But even better it appears that I have my eating back under reasonable control, low-carb and no cravings.

Not going to do anything drastic but just eat properly everyday along with exercise-as a way of life and I know eventually the lbs will gradually come off. End of October to January always challenges me, and usually I feel guilty, become frustrated, give up and go back to my old bad habits. This year I just accepted it, did not sweat it, and got immediately back on program.

What really helped was having others on this forum who were so honest in reporting their weight-even the gains. It really helped me to understand that this IS a Way (weigh) Of Life! It is a battle, but a battle that I was not in alone. So thanks to you all, you had my back.

Don't know what'll happen tomorrow or even in the next couple of minutes-but right now "I'm feeling good!" Thank you!

Vertical Gastric Sleeve-(8/26/14)HW 347lbs SW-328lbs CW-247 lbs  GW-212lbs Randolph,                                                                                       "LOVE" is knowing someone has the power to hurt you, yet TRUST that they won't"  "Sing like no one's listening and dance like no one's watching!!"

(deactivated member)
on 1/10/20 12:35 pm

Feeling good is what it's all about!

Don 1962
on 1/10/20 5:54 pm

It's a marathon and there will be ups and downs along the way. I may never get to my lowest low (165) but I sure ain't going back to 331 either! I have put in too much work in the last 11 years (April) to go back.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 26 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 84 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 94 views