Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 3/29/20 7:36 am

Many people coping through humor

Last week: 189.2

This week: 189.6

Sign pretty much spot on but does not account for the "hang" factor.

Good week excercise wise. Mowed yard mid-week because sure enough it was rainy yesterday morning as forecast and it got me out from under the Mrs' feet while she was doing client work at home. With Mrs. working at home treadmilling maybe hit and miss. Don't want to cause issues for her because of the noise. May have to revert back to walking up and down the driveway for a hour.

Have a Great Week and Stay Healthy!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 3/29/20 1:49 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 181.8

This week 184.0

Hours have been cut at work. Right now the plan is they are going to force us to use our PTO and vacation time to cover for the one day a week we aren't working. Still awaiting the verdict from on high if we can just take the cut in pay and use our vacation time for....vacations.

I think I have been stress eating some, though I have kept my carbs from getting too crazy.

Actually wore shorts yesterday. Be glad in a few weeks when I can switch off to them full time.

Hope all are well.

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/20 7:31 pm

A lot of stress eating going on these days. We'll come out of the quarantine a little wiser, humbler, and much fatter.

(deactivated member)
on 3/29/20 7:35 pm

Was gaining weight now but trying to get in bike rides everyday to offset lack of exercise from normal life. I'm starting to adjust my eating habits from non-stop grazing to just frequent grazing. On a plus note, I'm getting better at working out at home using natural body weight routines.

Work situation sucks but that is true for many people across the globe right now.

82much
on 3/30/20 5:25 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 224.3
This Week 223.8

Got so busy doing busy work yesterday, that I forgot the Sunday Weigh In. I've started cleaning up my work bench and tool area. How many socket sets does a man need? :-) I've finally found all my 10mm sockerts that have been lost and replaced over the years. It is the most common bolt size for the cars.

I've starting to get a handle on the endless grazing as well. Keeping cut up carrots in the frij, although the blue cheese dressing isnt the best for me. The Mrs has started baking again during quarantine. Home made bread and banana bread just yesterday. I did succumb to the bread with butter on it.

Good week to all.

Don 1962
on 3/30/20 5:16 pm

Homemade baked goods are hard to pass up!

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/20 5:49 pm

By staying home everyday, I'm starting to forget what day it is.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views