Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 4/19/20 7:09 am

See the source image

Last week: 188.2

This week: 188.6

Another week of life gone under the current cir****tances. Made Tyler run yesterday for some things that could only come from some of the specialty stores. IE: Battery and Bulbs+ or Best Buy. Later was only allowing curb side pick up and not leaving anything for service. Did not need them after all. Last update did not load right so reload and bada bing, bada boom. The former had what I needed for an old Streamlight flashlight. Not everybody but noticed lots of folks in mask and gloves. Had a "romantic" lunch with the Mrs. while we were out. Ran through Chik-Filet-A drive through to get our lunch and found a shady parking place in the parking lot of a closed restaurant to eat. Not the only ones with same idea. Were joined but a few more folks doing same thing. Social distance was maintained with at least 3 parking spaces between vehicles.

Eats and exercise pretty much on track. Getting lots of "thank you for your services" goodies showing up at office. Majority I walk away from. Homemade chocolate cookies are hard to walk away from. Week ended on a major downer. Local deputy passed Thursday morning. Pneumonia masked the lung cancer he had. Because of the Covid-19 visitation is come in one door, single file past deceased to pay your respects and exit via a different door. Because of volume having two days of visitation done as stated. Funeral is family only graveside. No full on law enforcement funeral components.

Go forth, have a Great Week and STAY SAFE!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 4/19/20 8:29 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 225.4
This Week 224.5

Made it to the store yesterday with the Mrs. to pick up a few staples. While in there, with our masks on, I feel the urge to cough. Kept feeling a little scratchyness in the back of my throat, but I've had that for a while and attributing it to seasonal allergies. so I go into the restroom to try and let it out. Not much success, but I'm nervous about coughing in public. Suddenly it the urge gets intense, so I frantically find which isle my wife is in and tell her I need the keys to the car because I got to get the hell out of the store before I cough and create a mass panic. So I bolt out of the store still trying to suppress the cough until I get to the car, where I finally have a coughing fit. after about two minutes of coughing, I spit up from my sinuses a NOSE HAIR! A small curled up hair must have got inhailed while trimming them out earlier in the week. I.ve had that happen before.

Not much else to report, so I thought I'd share it :-)

Good week to all

DonRobbie
on 4/19/20 1:24 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 187.6

This week 185.4

Enjoyed my staycation.

(deactivated member)
on 4/19/20 8:45 pm

I'm plus a few pounds this week but I'm getting in my workouts. I'm probably in the best shape I've been in 30 years, albeit I smell a lot worse on bad eating choice days.

While sleeping the other day I was having a lot of trouble breathing and realized I must of contracted it. Then I woke up feeling perfectly fine and realized it was just a ****ty dream. :)

Have a great uneventful week.

Don 1962
on 4/20/20 3:50 am

Scary enough even if it was just a ****ty dream!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 52 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 73 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 84 views