Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 8/2/20 9:58 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 222.0
This Week 223.0

Cool here in the 70's, but finally got some needed rain. Still going to get outside and hang out in the pool!

Good week to all!

DonRobbie
on 8/2/20 2:30 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last weigh in: 187.6
This time: 186.6

Decent little vacation. Have gotten several honey-dos knocked out (is there anything more miserable than working with sheetrock on a ceiling?) Have one moderate and one minor job yet to do today.

Youngest daughter probably has Covid. Her work called Friday and told her a coworker had tested positive. At first they told her she had to get a negative test to come back then called back and told her she had to stay home 13 days test or no test. She started getting sick Saturday.

Since she's living with us I had to let my boss know. His response 'evolved' through the day, we're on plan "C" now. I am supposed to avoid contact with everybody until/unless we get a positive test result back. Corporate policy is I'm supposed to stay home until I get a negative result, but we have a couple folks scheduled to be off and it would be a PITA to cover them and me so they're being 'clever.' Hopefully this does not end badly.

82much
on 8/2/20 5:44 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Hope all goes well for you and family.

Don 1962
on 8/3/20 3:22 pm

Last week: 189.8

This week: 190.0

When it rains - it pours and I'm not talking Morton Salt!

Don, it may be your daughter that is "hot" but here it is my Mrs! Trip to FL was scratched again TFN! She has had the pinpoint headaches and fatigued but no fever. She is still at home but doing a little client work. Her office is still closed to clients but different ones are in and out picking up and dropping off work. Yes I've taken my 5th test and once again it was negative. Playing it safe around City Hall and staying in my "crate" and not interacting too much.

Saturday evening eating a piece of stick cheese when I felt something grating against my teeth. Spit cheese into my hand, palpated it and lo and behold it's an old metal crown that came off a tooth. Only gripe is there is a point on the tooth that my tongue keeps running across. Taking another day off tomorrow to go get it all fixed. Tooth is one Dentist and I had talked about either pulling or fixing it back and put new crown on it. Inclined to have it pulled and fix the other one that needs attention since this one is at the very back.

Lastly, DirecTV receiver/DVR laid down and died Friday afternoon. Allah be praised we were able to have technician here Saturday to replace it but that threw yard work to Sunday. Didn't realize that I did not have enough gas to fill mower. Did what I wanted to do and said "no mas" before getting anywhere near running out.

Fingers crossed it is a better week this week!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 58 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In