Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 1/24/21 8:04 am, edited 1/24/21 3:15 pm

Image result for Scale Weight Loss Memes

Last week: 187.6

This week: 190.4

Last week may have been a fluke. None the less pinging over 190 - no bueno!

Couple weeks ago did brother's birthday gig and he wanted a Dominoes "Extravaganza". That was the first Dominoes pizza I'd had in years. It will be the last Dominoes pizza I have for years. A few bites, 3-4, of it were okay. After that .

Picked up yard stuff yesterday from HD. Too wet to apply it to the yard this weekend but first dry day it goes out. Zero turn was serviced late last year so other than gas it is poised and ready for this season. I'm not!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 1/24/21 1:13 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 233.1
This Week 229.5

A better week for me. Temperature here in the 20's and gray skies. No thoughts on Spring for a while. Pretty much just held up in the house. We got out today to buy a new mattress. Wife told me our old one is 17 years old, so I said OK. Holy crap was I sticker shocked. $1500 out the door for a new mattress and box springs! I better have a good nights sleep on the new one! The refrigerator is 25 years old, and she wants that replaced too. I already looked at prices....eegads! I'm going to have to start selling my blood :-)

Good week to all

Don 1962
on 1/24/21 3:34 pm

Buddy, you might aught to be careful! Replacing the bedding after 17 years and the fridge because it is 25 years old. Maybe looking to trade you in next!

Stay away from L-G appliances. Yes they are easy to find and buy, Lowe's/HD, but I have yet to find anybody who will work on them! Hindsight being what it is - I should have let X2 take the refrigerator, washer and dryer! W/D haven't broken down completely but have little issues from time to time. Refrigerator is just too damn big!

DonRobbie
on 1/24/21 1:42 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 190.6
This week 195.6
Haven't really changed anything, Bowels are running a little slow so that's probably a couple pounds of that.

Don 1962
on 1/24/21 3:21 pm

I may break 190 if I ever had one today. If not today - for sure tomorrow! Will have an unproductive day from time to time.

Jmm4321
on 1/24/21 3:52 pm

Weights back to normal range. Anytime I gain is like a fever that breaks with major bowel movements over a few days. I always feel fantastic afterwards.

Life is good but hoping to break quarantine in the next few months. It's definitely getting monotonous.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views