Super Bowl Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 2/7/21 7:54 am

Image result for super bowl 2021

Last week: 190.6

This week: 190.4

Well crap. Not going to let it bother me. Just going to keep on keeping on. Managing to do 8 miles on treadmill on regular basis. Can tell upper body getting toned and clothes fit better so it is what it is.

Speaking of keeping on. Bucs and Chiefs today. Bucs because of Brady being 43 and playing in his 10th SB game or Chiefs because Mahomes being from E. TX, Whitehouse is 10 miles south of Tyler, and having gone to my Dad's alma mater at Texas Tech? I'll take KC but would not hurt my feelings if Brady got one more ring on the way out.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 2/7/21 3:59 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 229.5
This Week 232.2

Made some corned venison last week and cooked it up today, not bad at all!

I'm not happy about the yoyo weight gain and loss. Wasn't going to check in this week, but saw no one but Don posting, so I'm checking in. Don, thank you for your commitment.

-Bob

Don 1962
on 2/7/21 4:32 pm

Thank you Bob.

Not going to lie - have considered throwing in the towel and discontinuing the weigh-ins. It can be a PITA finding a meme every week without repeating one every now and then.

I have been here for 13 years and seen OH dwindle down to a trickle of post across the ALL the boards from the waves that used to be here. Other social media has crippled OH especially since there is so many obesity and WLS groups/pages available.

Maybe I'm a dumb ass or maybe a little machoistic for hanging around so long!

DonRobbie
on 2/8/21 3:42 am
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 192.2
This week 190.2

Realized after I went to work that I forgot to post. Sorry about that.

Winter has decided to make up for lost time here. Not a fan of single digits.

It's frustrating that the scale does not always correlate right away with good (or bad) behavior.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 24 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 52 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 73 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 84 views