Valentine's Day Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 2/14/21 7:37 am

Image result for northern friends come get your weather

Last week: 190.4

This week: 189.2

I'll take it!

We're all old married farts so no need to remind you about Valentine's Day. Was told if I was doing roses this year go with a color other than red. Went with yellow. She was happy. Went out Friday to avoid roads and crowds.

It is C-O-L-D in Texas! The whole damn state! North and East TX will have lows in the single digits and highs below freezing till Friday! Had a little sleet this morning but snow is on the way. Any where from 2-8" depending on which prognosticator you're watching. Guess who has to go to work tomorrow? Was supposed to have been off but we were having to play "musical" police for non weather related reasons that are now null and void because of the weather.

Mr. Brady got ring number 7 last Sunday. Again nice to see an "old fart" still capable of successfully playing a young man's game. All ready have gotten a reminder from Mississippi State regarding season tickets for this Fall. I'll be ready to go road tripping by then.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 2/14/21 2:21 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 190.2

This week 190.4

Have a couple days off work this week. Spent the weekend putting up paneling, taking a day off today then hanging the doors and putting up some drywall Monday. Hope all are well.

82much
on 2/15/21 7:38 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 232.2
This Week 230.5

I'll take any movement in the right direction.

It's cold up North here too! Been below freezing for at least a few weeks, and some single digit temps. They are saying we may get a foot of snow by Tuesday. The cold and snow I can tolerate a little bit, but the constant grey sky can get depressing. Cleveland has on average 299 days a year of cloudy/ mostly cloudy skies.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 2/15/21 9:23 pm

Weights up a few pounds but nothing worth worrying about.

NY area is cold as sh$t also, so I guess we're all knee deep. I've been getting really horrible exercise the past couple of weeks shoveling snow every few days. I'd rather be out of shape than get that type workout.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 34 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 60 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 80 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 93 views