Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 3/28/21 7:10 am

Funny Diet Quotes Jokes - Master trick

Last week: 185.6

This week: 188.0

The weight I can do, and have done, something about. Getting taller at this stage of game is not going to happen. Not going to have leg extension surgery.

Rowing good and I knocked off yard yesterday for the exercise this week. Eats par for the course. Can't find SF Reese's mini PB cups anywhere so substituting SF Russel Stover's candy till we can.

This week has protentional to be fun. Chief out of town again. Reminds me. Need to take his cell phone away from him!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 3/28/21 7:49 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 229.6
This Week 229.9

Been having some great weather here the past week. Slowly getting some yard work done. Down one car all week due to a badly dented fuel tank. I live on a cul-de-sac and when the snow plows come by, they leave a mound of snow around the apron. I usually go out and shovel it out. I guess my daughter backed over one that had frozen. Took a couple of weeks to get a replacement, and now they are having problems with that one. Daughter not too happy about driving mom's car - she's luck we just don't make her walk or bike to school :-)_

Good week to all

DonRobbie
on 3/28/21 1:39 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 190.8

This week 188.2

Don't know why, but I'm not complaining. Heckuva week at work, we had a driver out sick all week. I helped out on routes twice this week. Friday was a 17 hour day. Driving all night and then humping groceries all morning is a bear. Told the regular driver he's not allowed to call off any more because I need my beauty sleep.

Jmm4321
on 3/28/21 4:23 pm

+2lbs but enjoying the warmer weather and starting to bike again.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 29 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 62 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 87 views