Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 4/25/21 8:01 am

You look good funny hipster humor quote saying bathroom scale | Zazzle.com

Last week: 186.0

This week: 186.4

Decent week on exercise front. Three times on rower and did entire yard yesterday. Getting extra work out on arms trying to start leaf blower. Think it may be time to hang it on the front fence along the highway and go get me a new one.

Find out Tuesday when my Chief is having his shoulder whittled on. Means he'll be bugging the **** out of me from home via text and calls. Nothing new there!

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 4/25/21 2:01 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 193.6

This week 195.2

Been using Tums to get the reflux under control but that has slowed things down. Hopefully will get back in equilibrium soon.

Bought a car online this weekend. It's arriving Friday. We went to some dealers locally and were less than impressed. Hopefully it does not turn out to be a massive misadventure.

I've switched to all electric lawn stuff just because I got tired of fussing with small engines. (Plus the electric push mower is a sneaky way to add a bit of exercise to my week).

Don 1962
on 4/25/21 5:00 pm

Let us know how the car buying goes. I like to see things before I buy. I'd be worried about "bait and switch" type tactics. Show you right make and model with X miles but you get right make and model with X+ miles and had been a flood car.

Got an electric blower. Charged up the battery and gave it a whirl. Quieter than old blower and moved the grass and dirt from concrete like it should so no complaints. Will keep using gas stringer trimmer and chain saw since they still run good and have the oomph a battery can't provide. An electric mower may be in the future though. Only paid $125 for the push mower I have and it was a "return" to the Sears store in Tyler. Check/add oil, pull cord 2-3 times and go.

Jmm4321
on 4/27/21 9:33 pm

I thought with a traditional Hess DS procedure, acid reflux was no longer possible. I had a Sadi DS which still allows for acid reflux so I take 2 omeprazole every day to keep it under control. It also saves my vocal chords from burning out due to the constant acid.

82much
on 4/26/21 1:50 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 230.2
This Week 232.5

Had a decent week. Got a ton of yard work done, with a ton more to do, but that's a good thing.

Got together with some grade school buddies, grilled up some venison, beverages and good conversation. Actually a lot of the conversation is what part of the body hurts and who is retiring. :-)

Good week to all

Jmm4321
on 4/27/21 9:31 pm

You can shorten the conversation by talking about which body parts don't hurt, and who feels financially strong for retirement coming out of Covid. FYI - Same topics covered in many of my conversations.

Jmm4321
on 4/27/21 9:35 pm

I'm up about 5lbs over the winter I can't seem to shake. It's really because I'm eating a lot of junk in quarantine. Hopefully I can fix that soon by getting out more.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 27 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 63 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 85 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 95 views