Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 7/18/21 8:15 am

Office Moving Day Meme

Last week: 188.0

This week: 187.6

Looking at last week and saw a typo. Wish I wa****ting 180 again!

Our little City Hall is moving to new digs a block to the North of our current location. Current location and the four dilapidated buildings closest to it are meeting a track loader and coming down. Means we have to be out but August 15th. Current location is an old bank building built in 1930. Guess who was tasked with getting the two vault doors and two ball coin safes auctioned off by then? While I'm at it likely to thrown in some other crap we need to rehome too. Hoping to be able to move file cabinets as is but afraid they will have to be emptied first. Going to be a pain in the ass. Remodeling is not finished on where we are going yet either. City Hall itself will get two suites in the strip center and we'll have one. Going to be a pain in the ass.

Speaking of which have to work on a downspout and the French drain it empties into.

Have a Great Week, ye bearers of the prostate!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 7/18/21 1:52 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 198.6

This week 197.8

Wife got a new puppy. He's about 8 weeks old and is half Yorkie, half Jack Russell terrier or unknown sneaky dog. He's a handful right now.

Been doing 60+ hours a week at work which together with the aftereffects of Covid has made things a bit of a grind. Our latest new guy hasn't quit yet so that's good. Our oldest hand is talking about moving on to a less physical job (he has an open invite to really good gig) which I can't blame him, slinging 6-8 tons of groceries a day beats you down. He can outwork 2 other guys so it'll be a loss for the company but I think it might be right for him.

Did reasonably well cutting back on carbs last week, still need to do better but I'll take an improvement.

Don 1962
on 7/18/21 2:24 pm

Enjoy the new puppy! We have a Yorkie and she is one Hell of a watch dog! Wife's dog in ATL and never been out to potty w/o being on a leash. She learned real quickly that here Mama may treat her like little Miss Priss but Daddy lets her be a dog! Still hates the Orkin man even after five years!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views