Labor Day Sunday Weigh In

82much
on 9/5/21 10:43 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 238.7
This Week 236.7

Don is much better at the memes :-)

A move in the right direction! Probably close up the pool this week. It was a wet and bad year for swimming this year. I'm looking forward to pass some time canning this fall. The Mrs. wants to try her hand at if as another thing to keep her occupied now that we are empty nesters. It's bee 30 years since it has just been the two if us.

Good week to all!

DonRobbie
on 9/5/21 1:49 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 199

This week 196.2

In survival mode right now, still doing 65+ hours a week at work. Hope all are well and staying safe.

Jmm4321
on 9/6/21 12:11 am

Plus a pound or two, but still within normal range.

Eating includes a number of poor choices, exercise is decent, mental health could use some stress reduction. I'm looking to change up my routine but have to admit that post wls I have to be careful about deviating too much from normal routines, or bathrooms.

Don 1962
on 9/6/21 7:12 am

Last week: 187.0

This week: 186.6

Thanks for pick up the ball, Bob! Speaking of picking up the ball - MSU won in the largest fourth quarter deficit recovery in school history, 20 points, and with :02 seconds left deflected the potential game winning field goal and won by one point! 35-34!

Enjoying being off on a Monday holiday. Normally get hung working them but reminded my Chief that 1. I am on salary. 2. I'm entitled to being off on Holidays and 3. By Golly I was taking this one off! Yard did not grow enough to fool with this week so I staying in the air condition. Only things on the agenda today is to empty the P.O. Box(s), put gas in the riding mower so I can fill up all the cans this week and put my car way till I need it again.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views