Post Thanksgiving Weigh In

Don 1962
on 11/28/21 7:45 am

20 Best Thanksgiving Memes - Funny Thanksgiving Photos to Share

Last week: 185.4

This week: 185.8

Normal range. Dipped into upper 184's earlier in week when I was the puniest.

Thanksgiving Football disappointing from won-loss stand point. State lost to Ol' **** in the rain, gonna glad we canceled, Cowboys and Saints both lost Turkey day. Congrats to Jim Harbaugh et al for beating Ohio, Auburn gave Alabama a run for thieir money going into four OT's, Coach O is leaving LSU with a final win against A&M and Minnesota upset Wisconsin.

Was hoping to go back to work tomorrow but powers that be are saying ten full days and a negative test. Still have not had a fever! Zip! Zero! None! Nada! O2 sats running where they should be and even got out Friday and trimmed the bushes/trees that needed trimming so I don't get the crap whacked out of me next mowing season and I've even been on rower this week too! My compadre that is out with it is having harder time with it. May be the difference between being jabbed vs not jabbed.

Go forth and have a Great Week!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 11/28/21 12:49 pm

Despite eating too many sweets, I managed not to gain this week. Now I have to figure getting back into a stray workout routine.

Looking forward to Georgia-Alabama. I'm surprised so many sports analysts think they'll both make championship. I'm betting Alabama loses to Georgia and gets bumped from tournament. It should be a great game, and the real championship.

DonRobbie
on 11/28/21 1:46 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 198.8

This week 199

Managed to get a 3 day weekend which is a nice change of pace. Been running ragged with all the drivers and warehouse people out sick. Eating pretty cruddy lately running on 5-6 hours of sleep a day so I'm hoping that getting rested up will cut down on the need for late night snacks.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 23 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 57 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 79 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 91 views