Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 12/5/21 8:47 am

bariatric bypass memes

Last Week: 185.8

This Week: 186.4

Little too much leftover ham and turkey last week. Back to work this past Wednesday. Three days of "playing catch up" like to have done to me what the Covid didn't!

90 miles west of here in Waco the Baylor fans are happy with win over Oklahoma State. Much to older brother's chagrin, U of H grad, Cincinnati beat up Houston yesterday. Michigan over Iowa and Alabama dropped Georgia. Final Four for the BCS? A conglomeration of Georgia still despite losing to Alabama, Alabama, Michigan, and or Cincinnati, OK State or even Oregon with those ugly ass uniforms. SEC for the win though.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 12/5/21 9:58 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 238.3
This Week 234.6

Don, I was actually told that by a lifelong friend. What was said was that someone else they knew lost weight "the hard way" I'm still friends with him, but it has been five years and I still remember it like yesterday. That's the reason I told of my plans to get the surgery only to my immediate family and a few very close friends.

Just got done mowing the leaves (It's easier than raking) for the season. Just dump the bagger on a big tarp and drag to the tree lawn. The oaks have finally given up the rest and I can put the lawnmower away for the season.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 12/5/21 2:11 pm

Bob,

Had a few ass wipes to say something similar to me early on but it's been so long I forgot who they were!

I have to get people to "witness" for me when I tell a new person I was ever overweight or used to smoke. Got a twofer at the DA's office couple of weeks ago. One of the paralegals working there has known me 20+ years and just so happened to come out of her office space when I was telling the Case Coordinator lady how big I used to be. She didn't believe that I used to be a 330 pounder or smoked. Paralegal had my back telling her I was about half the man I used to be and that I had smoked "like a freight train".

Jmm4321
on 12/6/21 11:04 am

It's always the most out of shape currently in poor health people with the helpful comments about easy way out. That's why I never talk about it with anyone.

DonRobbie
on 12/6/21 2:52 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 199.0

This week 198.4

Still doing the 13-15 hours a night grind. Have fallen into a bad habit of using carbs to stay awake so trying to dial it back this week. Hope all are well.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views