Happy New Year Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 1/2/22 6:46 am

2022 is 2020 Too Memes - Comics And Memes

Last week: 189.2

This week: 189.6

Happy New Year to you and yours! How did we celebrate? I worked that day, got off early came home and mowed the yard! Not the whole thing - just push mower stuff closest to house. Sweated while I was doing it because it was bumping 80 degrees! 48 hours later - it was 24 degrees on kitchen thermometer this morning! Fortunately it came without snow or ice.

I had prognosticated that there would be an SEC Championship rematch for national title and Alabama beat Cincinnati and Georgia downed Michigan to set that up. Kudos to the Baylor Bears for beating Ol' **** in the Sugar Bowl! Another game of note from yesterday Utah and Ohio State. Even though they lost in final two minutes was impressed with Utah.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 1/2/22 8:03 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 238.2
This Week 235.7

Been a quiet week. The Mrs. and my daughter both had Covid. About three days down for my wife, and only about a half day down with my daughter. My daughter was supposed to attend a UC watch party at a classmates home, unfortunately she had to cancel. So the three of us had a tailgate party in our living room, complete with home made calzones, which they usually get before attending a game at Mac's in Cincy. Wish UC would have won, but Alabama was just better. This coming from a pretty much sports challenged individual :-)

Back to work tomorrow, after two weeks of use or lose vacation. I only checked in once or twice, and not missing it much. Retirement is sounding good about now.

Happy Heathy New Year to all!

Don 1962
on 1/2/22 3:24 pm

Texting one of my guys a little bit ago he had to take his wife to the hospital at 0500 because she has the covid for second time in a month.

If my math is right 363 more days and I'm eligible for mine!

DonRobbie
on 1/2/22 1:21 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 197.4

This week 197.0

Hopefully this week will be going down from 70ish hours to 60ish hours so if that pans out it will be a refreshing change of pace.

Don 1962
on 1/2/22 3:27 pm

You won't know what to do with yourself working fewer hours!

Jmm4321
on 1/3/22 10:41 pm

Weight is stable, work is imploding, lots of Covid going spreading around here. As Mr. Garcia likes to say, what a long strange trip it's been.

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views