Mother's Day Weigh-In

Don 1962
on 5/8/22 7:03 am

mothers day Memes & GIFs - Imgflip

Last week: 191.6

This week: 191.8

Brother, wife and I took our mom to supper last night. Weren't the only ones doing that based on the demographics in the room. Worry every holiday about it being the last. Then again, she could wind up outliving both of us! In the annals of history it has happened before.

Three-day week last week was a sum***** Work truck still in shop so had to use the "grandpa" car. 2008 Crown Victoria we keep as a spare. Has less than 37,000 original miles, runs like a scalded dog but needs some TLC. Chief was barely back from TN but had Workers Comp doctor appointments. Leaves tomorrow for Amarillo for a murder trial. We caught the turd and gun here so that is how we are involved. Lest forget rained like cow ******g on flat rock Thursday. Stopped up drain caused flooding inside our building. We share it with two other tenants and everyone took water to one degree or another.

Getting back into exercise routine after vacation difficult. Only managed to get on rower once but yesterday was yard day. Feeling it.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

DonRobbie
on 5/8/22 1:56 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 198.8

This week 199

Wife and son cut the grass so I didn't do much this weekend. Working lots of hours. Supposed to be downright summerlike this week. Bought some shorts in anticipation of the heat (wasn't happy with the ones I've used the last 2 summers).

Jmm4321
on 5/9/22 7:28 pm

I love the old crown vics. They were rockets on wheels.

Weight is up slightly but exercise is good so probably just eating more from more exercise. Some weight gain is worth it.

I also go out the night before for Mothers Day. I know form working a restaurant as a kid that mothers day is the biggest sh?t show busy day of the restaurant year.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views