Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 7/17/22 8:55 am

Refrigerator Is Not Cooling - What To Check And How To Fix

Last week: 192.4

This week: 193.4

Fridge and dishwasher both week before last. Refrigerator compressor and a water pump. Parts supposed to be here this week and fingers crossed I can take extra refrigerator back to mother's building. Been great having a backup ice box but does not have ice maker. I know. Beggars can't be choosers. Fetching ice from various sources PRN.

Still hot here. No yardwork at all but did row. Did another thing yesterday. Been wanting another Mule to run around pastures in and friend of mine is selling his. Looked at it yesterday and go get it this afternoon. Single bench seat not two like mine had. Has some minor issues but no more than I'll be using it - I'll pay my money and take my chances.

Started training one of my guys in the code enforcement aspect of my job last week. Have in-service training at DA's Wednesday on new cloud system that they want everybody to start filing cases with. See train wreck ahead. Maybe not.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 7/17/22 10:50 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 237.3
This Week 239.7

Had out of town guests for 10 days, Two sisters, thier kids and a dog. Way too much eating out and just plain eating snacking. The left yesterday, and then on to a family reunion. The scale shows it. Some friends wanted to go to a car show and local brewery this afternoon. I had to pass. Enjoying the peace and solitude today!

Good luck with the refrigerator. I'm curious how you change out a compressor. We just got a new LG in November, to replace our 25 year old Figidaire, which still works and is now in the3 garage.

Good week to all!

Don 1962
on 7/17/22 4:06 pm

I do not blame you for relishing in the solitude! What's the saying about house guest and fish - both need to be thrown out after three days!

Nobody local works on LG's so Sears is doing the repairs. Appliances were bought at a Home Depot about 9-10 years ago when X2 want to replace all of X1's almond-colored appliances with stainless steel.

Jmm4321
on 7/17/22 9:33 pm

last week 159, this week 158.8

HW 287, LW 135

Sorry to hear about fridge issues. I pretty much have them all the time. During Xmas I had water buildup due to a drainage problem that eventually lead to needing a new compressor. I spent the holidays without a working fridge due to a crappy Sears repair job. Sears finally fixed the compressor they broke during the repair but I had to wait a month. After a short time, the drainage issue started back and now I just live with it.

DonRobbie
on 7/18/22 1:27 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 198.4

This week 198.8

Boss's boss (grandboss?) jumped ship/got pushed overboard at the end of last week so there's mayhem and chaos at work. Other than that not much going on.

Don 1962
on 7/18/22 6:15 pm

Find out today my boss has got some sort of bacterial infection going on in his gizzard and his teenage daughter that lives with him has Covid and 104 degree temperature. Needless to say me and the me and the other three officers getting little tired.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views