Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 1/8/23 7:48 am

Dieting Meme | Ragdoodles.com

Last week: 193.8

This week: 195.0

I did and results were the same. Muscle build up from getting in more rowing? Cleaning last of the Holiday goodies out of the house likely culprit.

State won their ballgame Monday afternoon.

Great news on Damar Hamlin recovering as fast as he has from his cardiac event! Talk about ALL of the pieces being in place to revive him, get him to trauma center and on the road to being healthy again. God was looking out for that man!

Work really, really sucked last week and this week starts with a trip to District Court in the morning. "Trace" case for methamphetamine. Defendant looking at 2-10 years. Given his history, 10 years would be a good number. Have to do half of it to be eligible for parole.

Have a Great Week, Gentleman!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 1/8/23 8:38 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 244.4
This Week 240.9

It was hard going back to work last week after a two week vacation at home. 40 years at the same place went real quick, and I am considering retirement at the end of this year. I just got to figure out what I would do. This week in re-certification class (Cabling and Harnessing) all week. One of the dreaded things that make retirement look better.

A good move in the weight direction. I hope to keep it up. New year, fresh start.

Good week to all!

Jmm4321
on 1/8/23 12:53 pm

Last week 162, this week 160.6

Glad to see Damar is on a path to recovery. I had a friend with a similar type hit to the heart but in his case there was no Defribulator nearby. It didn't end well.

Work in my area of tech has been devasting the 2nd half of 2022, with a lot of fraud that has had a major neg. impact on my retirement and work. Hopefully I can recover somewhat in 2023. The WLS has been a life saver for keeping me healthy.

DonRobbie
on 1/8/23 1:39 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last Week: 196.6

This week: 198.8

Been a rough few weeks and I can tell I'm plumping up a bit. Tried hard to get plenty of sleep this weekend so I'm not so draggy all the time (when I get sleepy I get munchy).

Next week I may not be able to post on Sunday. Will be driving to the airport to pick up my daughter. It's about a 4 hour drive each way and she's coming from Korea so I don't know how long customs will take. I expect it'll easily be a 10 hour day, more likely 12. She has a 20 hour flight so I imagine she's going to be dead after basically being on the go for 24+ hours straight. Will be glad to have the week off so after she's had a couple days to recover we can hang out.

Don 1962
on 1/8/23 4:16 pm

No offense but we don't need to see you next Sunday. Your daughter does! Safe travels and enjoy the visit with her!

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views