Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 4/30/23 7:18 am

640+ Fat Man Standing On A Weight Scale Stock Photos, Pictures &  Royalty-Free Images - iStock

Last week: 196.0

This week: 196.4

NFL draft in the history book for 2023. Lesson to young people: Keep your act together and do not draw negative attention to yourself. Brice Young first pick first round with one BCS title and Heisman. Stetson Bennett, with two BCS titles, going in round four. Getting drunk, wandering around beating on people's doors and catching a Public Intoxication arrest will haunt you! Can we say Johnnie Menzel?

Yard work and rowing all wonky this week. Weather, work and life in general got in the way. 80+ next weekend better weather for mowing anyway.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

82much
on 4/30/23 8:55 am
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 233.5
This Week 234.5

Wet and rainy here. Grass is 6 inches plus in some areas, but can't cut because it has been raining on and off, and no relief until later this week.

We put up a gazebo early last summer. One of those Costco specials. Enjoyed the heck out of it all summer and fall. Now every robin in the area are claiming it for nesting on any flat surface. Multiple times a day the Mrs. or I are knocking down nests in the making. I even put up bird spikes, but they just find another location. Fake owl and rubber snakes are next on the list. Just need to get past breeding season.

Good week to all!

DonRobbie
on 5/3/23 1:42 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 196.2

This week 195

Sorry for the late post, Had a few call offs and some other fun at work Sunday so headed in early and never could think to post when I was at the computer. Grass is getting tall here too but it's rained every weekend.

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 35 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 61 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 81 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 94 views