Sunday Weigh In

Don 1962
on 5/21/23 7:25 am

73 Gym Memes & Fitness Memes To Make You Laugh | OriGym

Last week: 195.8

This Week: 197.6

Rowing and yardwork on track last week. Been two weeks since able to mow yard because of rain and it needed it bad! Closest to house was choking push mower out so had to get riding mower inside fence to knock it down. Doubt mowing next week on account of cataract surgery Wednesday. One this week and other first week of June. Want it to get it done while still have insurance that will cover it.

Have a Great Week, Gentlemen!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Jmm4321
on 5/21/23 7:32 pm

Weight +5lbs this week ... I deserved it by eating like crap, and less exercise. If I didn't have the wls, I can't imagine how heavy I'd be right now. Luckily the wls plus getting exercise now that I can helps offset the poor eating choices I still make every day.

Work is new stuff and long hours so it's tiring but forces me to stay up to date on some cool new tech.

Good luck Don with the cataract surgery. It's become pretty common so hopefully minimal risk.

DonRobbie
on 5/21/23 9:18 pm
DS on 12/18/18

Last week 199

This week 198.4

Been somewhat productive around the house so far, glad to have this week off. Our weather was cool (for the time of year) yesterday so I knocked out the grass. Also have fixed a few odds and ends and did my monthly vitamin sort. Cooked up some pumpkin chili tonight which came out reasonably well, if a bit bland. It's good to have something to eat on through the week.

82much
on 5/22/23 4:59 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

I'd be interested in the pumpkin chili recipe, if it is not a family secret :-) I have a friend who grows pie pumpkins every year.

DonRobbie
on 5/28/23 1:20 pm
DS on 12/18/18

https://www.aspicyperspective.com/pumpkin-chili/

Added 2 cans of fire roasted Ro-Tel and used 3 cans of kidney beans with chili sauce for the beans.

82much
on 5/22/23 5:04 pm
VSG on 11/28/16

Last Week 233.5
This Week 233.5

Got a lot of yard work done yesterday and neglected to check in.

Still no luck finding a reasonably priced used zero turn mower. I'm starting to get used to the push mower again, and I can use the exercise.

Don, good luck with the surgery - see you next week :-)

Most Active
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Recent Topics
Drug test Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 25 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 59 views
Eclipse Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 82 views
Easter Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 2 replies · 93 views