SCEdDoc’s Posts

SCEdDoc
on 3/2/18 2:59 pm
Topic: RE: New to the group.

wow....thank you so much. That is great to know. I am trying just what you said. Trying to get used to high protein and about 1900 calorie (even though I know it will be less after the surgery) Again, thank you so much for the advice. As far as work, I am retired now, but my wife and I like to RV. I was just wondering how long it would be before we could travel again. Thanks again. Mark

SCEdDoc
on 2/27/18 5:55 am

Thank you, that is good to know. My wife and I travel a lot and I was really wondering how long it would be before I felt well enough to handle my 5th wheel RV.

SCEdDoc
on 2/27/18 4:46 am

Thank you again. Were you sore or sick during the 8 weeks after surgery?

SCEdDoc
on 2/27/18 4:37 am

Wonderful :-( Thanks for the info...

SCEdDoc
on 2/27/18 4:22 am

That kind of surprises me, I wouldn't think there would be that much to poop out. Thank you!

SCEdDoc
on 2/26/18 4:33 pm

Thank you! I'm guessing you have lots of diarrhea?

SCEdDoc
on 2/26/18 1:49 pm

I am about 6 months preop for the bypass surgery. Any tips? I am at 340 lbs now, 5'11". on 1900 calorie diet plan more protein than carbs. Going to the gym 5/7 days. for about an hour.

What is the worst thing about after the surgery. What keeps you from going back to work? Why do you have to drink water 15 before your meal and not with your meal? Can you get all your vitamins in one liquid per day.

Thanks for all the help.

Mark

Most Active
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
Recent Topics
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 3 replies · 30 views
St. Patty's Day Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 63 views
Sunday Weigh In
Don 1962 · 4 replies · 88 views