DR RODRIGUEZ IN MEXICO

lilliana0997
on 6/30/11 8:01 am
I NEED INPUT... I WANT TO GO TO MEXICO FOR SURGERY AND WOULD LIKE TO SEE IF ANYONE HERE HAS HAD  DR. RODRIGUEZ DO THEIR SURGERY AND HOW R U DOING NOW?
Jackie00
on 6/30/11 8:29 am
lots of them have and liked him, read down a bit futher and you will see plenty, I consider a few different doctors down there, just waiting it out and hoping for within the next year
KIMMYEGG
on 7/6/11 9:40 pm - DES MOINES, IA
I went to Juarez thru Belite and had surgery with him..very positive experience, and you will love Dr Elmo too..he was a little higher than some, but i wanted a hospital stay, not a recovery house..he was much more reasonable price wise than Aceves..I am happy I chose him!
Kimmy..xoxo             
lilliana0997
on 7/7/11 3:59 am
thanks for the input.  Im glad you had a good experience.
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/11 8:31 pm
Hi, I am in the same boat as you were when you posted your comment on 6/30/11. I am planning to have WL surgery with Dr. Rodriguez in Juarez, Mexico. Have you gone yet? Has anyone replied to your question, and what did  you find out so far?
lilliana0997
on 7/18/11 5:49 am
I haven't got a lot of feed back... but what I have heard is all good.  I am scheduled on 08-17-2001 and if I hear anything else I'll let you know
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/11 2:03 am
I wish you all the best!!! This is not a light thing that you are about to do. VSG right? Please update us on your journey?
rubyG
on 8/11/11 4:00 am
Hi~

I had my surgery with Dr Rod and Dr Elmo, they work as a team.  I had the best experience ever!! I went to the Juarez, MX Star Medica Hospital.. also very clean.. the staff is very helpful even the ones that dont speak the best english.  I also went through beliteweight and they are also very nice. 

I am 14 days post op and doing great.. I have lost 25lbs .. amazing really!  and im continuing to lose...

Best of Luck.

Ruby
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views