DS MD's in Mexico

Wanda A.
on 8/11/13 11:28 am - Clover, SC

I have reseached DSfacts and posted the query here for a surgeon in Mexico for the DS.  Aceves, Kelly and Ungson have been presented to me.  Aceves and Kelly are not listed on the DSfacts website.  Should I stay away from anyone not listed on the website?  How long does it take for an MD to acheive DSfacts status?  I'm looking for any insight and/or advice anyone has to offer

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our darkness that most frightens us. 
We ask ourselves -- Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?Actually, who are we not to be?
You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people do not feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the Glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone.
And as we let our light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others.
M Williamson

brian11
on 8/13/13 8:16 pm

Just had DS on Monday with Dr Aceves.  Everything seems to be going well.  I have a Newbe Introduction in the men's form with more background on myself.

mnmommaof2
on 8/19/13 2:42 am
VSG on 11/23/12

Ungson is an amazing DS doc, and actually trained Aceves to do the DS.  They worked together for quite a while until Aceves was able to do them on his own.  I personally know two people who have had the DS in MX.  One was done by Aceves and Ungson (Ungson supervised) and the second was recently by Aceves alone.  Both were done at Almater in Mexicali, and both are very happy with their results!  

I had sleeve done with Aceves at Almater and can testify to the quality of care there.  I love my sleeve and I loved my time in MX.  I was very well taken care of in a modern, clean, safe fully equipped hospital.

Hope this helped!

Highest weight 279.8

Surgery weight 268 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?