ROBYNMAC

Mary C.
on 10/30/13 5:56 am - Glovertown, Canada

I haven't seen any posts by her - when I try to message her here - states she is a deactivated member - anyone know how she is? Thanks!!!!!

llLou
on 10/30/13 8:40 am - Halifax NS, Canada

She has a blog now. It's robynsweight lossblog. She is doing well now. Hope you find it.

hollykim
on 10/30/13 10:51 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
She posted recently on the RNY forum. Don't ask whati was doing there with a DS lol,I go everywhere!

Mary C.
on 10/31/13 2:00 am - Glovertown, Canada

Thanks guys - I couldn't remember the title of her blog - and as for you going on other message boards Holly - go for it - I do it at times too. Glad to hear Robyn is doing well. Have a great day! 

robynimac229
on 11/3/13 2:38 am
RNY on 08/21/13

I am here! My account had some sort of glitch one night and someone else's posts were showing as me, when I contact customer service they said I had another account with the same email and deactivated my account and left the one with the other persons name and info. The problem is it was still attached to my email. I contacted them again and they just informed me that it was against policy to have more than one account. They never did straighten it out, so I had to make a new email account just to create another account on here since they still say I have that other persons account.

So, in the meantime, I lost all my friends and contacts on here, but I have recreated everything as it was before.

Please ask to be my friend again so I can rebuild my friendships on here.

Also, I have been posting in the RNY forum since there isn't too much going on over here.

Thank you for your concern!

Robyn

HW 249 -  CW 158 - GW 115  Blog: http://robynsweightlossjourney.blogspot.com/

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Mary C.
on 11/3/13 7:58 am - Glovertown, Canada

THERE you are! Glad to see you back

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 228 views
Mexico said NO