Help Me choose which Dr. Pompa, Illan, or Saucedo???

lovestocrop
on 10/1/18 2:38 pm

Hello,

I have been narrowing down my search for Mexican surgeons and I am struggling. Please, can you tell me the good and the bad on these doctors?

Doctor Enrique Saucedo

Dr. Pompa

Dr. Jalil Illan

Thank you.

hollykim
on 10/28/18 2:09 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On October 1, 2018 at 9:38 PM Pacific Time, lovestocrop wrote:

Hello,

I have been narrowing down my search for Mexican surgeons and I am struggling. Please, can you tell me the good and the bad on these doctors?

Doctor Enrique Saucedo

Dr. Pompa

Dr. Jalil Illan

Thank you.

the only one I'm ow anything about is pomp's. She is known to make weird hourglass shaped sleeves that later have to be revised. I would not use her for sure.

Camtx69
on 11/2/18 9:36 pm

Hello,

I have the same concern as you. I've heard the same about Pompa and now I'm debating between Dr. Mario Camelo or Dr. Jalil Ilian. Half of my friends used Dr. Camelo and the other half did Dr. Ilian and they're all happy with their results. I did my research on both surgeons and everything seems to be legit with great reviews.

Good luck! Please advice after your decision.

hollykim
on 11/3/18 5:38 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On November 3, 2018 at 4:36 AM Pacific Time, Camtx69 wrote:

Hello,

I have the same concern as you. I've heard the same about Pompa and now I'm debating between Dr. Mario Camelo or Dr. Jalil Ilian. Half of my friends used Dr. Camelo and the other half did Dr. Ilian and they're all happy with their results. I did my research on both surgeons and everything seems to be legit with great reviews.

Good luck! Please advice after your decision.

the only one of theses I know snything about us dr Illian. That is probably who I would use.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 244 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 434 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1057 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1621 views