Dr. Aguirre - December 10th

Jerry P.
on 7/8/03 8:47 am
I have a date of December 10th for surgery with Dr. Aguirre ... Just wanted to post in case anyone was going to be there during my stay. I think I will arrive the 9th and hopefully if all goes well I will have my friend Dawn with me and her surgery will be the 15th. In that case we will be there till at least the 20th. I am hoping to stay at the Coral Hotel. Does anyone have any advice for an out of Country cellular phone plan? Any tips or advice form those of you who have already been?
Kristie N.
on 7/8/03 1:01 pm - Springfield, Il
Good luck I hope everything goes well
chillyb45
on 7/9/03 2:55 pm - Snohomish, Wa
You're going to love having Dr Aguirre for your surgeon. I had my surgery with him on the 6th of June. I feel terrific. Have you been to Dr Aguirres patient forum? Lots and lots of useful information there. Congrats on your surgery date Bernice
sweetkiki
on 7/20/03 11:54 am - Miami, FL
Yes I am having surgery on the 10th also. I was planning to arrive the 9th as well. I think I'm going to stay at the Hotel Coral and Marina as well!!!
Betsey M.
on 9/20/03 3:02 am - Cary, NC
Do you have his contact information? I saw a web site once, but can't remember what the URL was! Thanks- Betsey Mikita [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 400 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views