info about Aguirre

toni H.
on 7/16/03 5:12 am - Arnold, MO
can someone tell me what i should do (testing wise) that dr. aguirre doesn't test for? What kind of test does he do? Should i get a sleep apnea thst done before i go?anything else? thanks toni
tipper77
on 7/17/03 12:46 pm - Frisco, TX
Toni, Dr. A doesn't require that you do any testing before you come. He does lab test the day before your surgery date to check the condition of your lungs, liver, heart etc. If you have blood tests done here, you can bring the results with you, but I believe he will do his tests as well. If you want specific information you can email Dr. A. ([email protected]) Hope that helps!!
y0maria
on 7/28/03 9:12 am - CA
Toni, When are you having your surgery?
rjh729
on 7/28/03 9:32 am
Antoinette; I had gone to a surgeon here in AZ before deciding to go with Dr. Aguirre. this surgeon told me I need to see a pulmonologist before surgery because my breathing was coarse. I wrote to Dr. Aguirre before surgery and mentioned this and he said to go ahead and take care of that here. The only tests he does are bloodwork and urine test. If you feel you may have sleep apnea by all means be tested. The more information you can give Dr. A the better, as I understand that sleep apnea can cause complications and the surgeons need to be aware of this. Your physicians in the states should be able to refer you for any tests ahead of time and your insurance should cover them being these are things that need to be treated regardless.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views