Excellence and Affordability: Plastic Surgery in Buenos Aires

jegerton
on 8/10/03 9:09 am - San Francisco, CA
Some of the best plastic surgery in the world is currently some of the most affordable plastic surgery in the world. Since the devaluation of the Argentine currency (formerly pegged 1 to 1 with the US Dollar), the famous aesthetic surgeons of Buenos Aires are available to North Americans at prices typically less expensive than Mexico, Brazil, and Costa Rica. The Argentine have the most aesthetic surgery per capita in the world, are famous for their elegant European aesthetic, and enjoy one of the most advanced and effective healthcare systems in the Americas. I provide the services and knowledge you need to make smart decisions and feel both confident and comfortable traveling to Buenos Aires for aesthetic surgery. I provide: § Individualized counseling and guidance on plastic surgery, educating you about the risks and benefits of plastic surgery and the procedures you are considering. § Guidance to determine if traveling to another country is the right decision for you. § Details of the difference in care you will receive in Argentina vs. the US. § Access to the best board certified Plastic Surgeons in Argentina for your particular needs and budget. § Knowledge to avoid common mistakes. § Facilitation of communication between you and your surgeon, providing human and/or medical translation as needed. § Resources to make your own travel arrangements or make them for you. § Negotiated fees for travel, hotels, transportation, translation services, and concierge services. Price: $100.00 for satisfied clients. I refund $75.00 to anyone that chooses not to pursue his or her aesthetic or reconstructive surgery, for any reason, in Argentina. The most significant element for a safe experience and satisfying results is knowledge. Weather you obtain this information through my services or through your own research, it is critical that you understand aspect of your surgery. For more information contact: [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 229 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 428 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1056 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1615 views