DR.Aguirre

ravpotter
on 8/14/03 11:03 pm - phoenix, AZ
I Was wondering if anyone can give me info on the best hotel to stay in, how long do you think i will need to be there? What should i bring? And we live in phoenix Az, so were driving. My date is Dec 11th. I am so exicited. I want to learn everything i can about dr.aguirre and his staff. and anybody else having surgery at that time. my husband and son who is 11 years old we be with me. we would love to stay in a hotel over looking the ocean. Any advice or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Diane Bowman, I have not forgotten about you, I will see about calling you today. or, you could call me. Rochelle Potter
tipper77
on 8/22/03 8:51 pm - Frisco, TX
Rochelle, The hotel depends on what you can afford to pay. DO NOT STAY AT THE BEST WESTERN EL CID, that is a message directly from the Dr. Many have said that where you stay in an extention of your hospital stay. Dr. A recommends the Hotel Coral Marina or the Posada del Sol Hotel. They are both $$$. I had a couple friends stay at the Villa Marina and they were happy with the rooms there. $55 per night I believe. As far as what to bring, I don't know exactly yet, but hope to be putting a list on my website. You can visit the web site for a ton of good information here: http://mysite.verizon.net/res1hiw2/index.html. I hope this helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 194 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 399 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1023 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1581 views